Thursday, November 11, 2004

Scooby Doo, where are you?

This morning Cara changed her outfit four times. For work. That she goes to everyday. Girls are crazy.

Recruitment agency people are freakin' hopeless. Both the guys that called international the other night said they'd call back the next day and neither did. I don't care, but it's weird to unnecessarily volunteer such a thing. So, the emotional rollercoaster of finding a job is on the downer, because I've had not a single anything since the other night, but I'm sure it'll bounce up again. The thing with Simon in Switzerland isn't looking good because that country doesn't have the 2 year working visa under 28 years old thing, the company has to sponsor you and won't bother unless you're in for the long haul. On the upside, bigbossman said it was totally cool for me to leave earlier. My plan was to rock out on the 6th of December after Cara's birthday on the weekend and maybe finish work on the 30th of November. A guy at work said he'd want me to hang around for the last stage of our project which is on the 3rd, which I wasn't happy about, until I realised that for the 3rd, we actually do our stuff the weekend before, which still fits in the plan, which is excellent, totally awesome and a little bit exciting. So, I've got a definitely plan, now I just need something to go to.

One thing I like is that I can aim for the 6th, but can work until the 24th in any country in the world. Maximum flexibility, maximum funness. Love it.

I've just sent an e-mail to work mates about a movie that is for coastal charity. I sent it a couple of weeks ago and every single person replied back that they'll come. This e-mail is now the booking and confirmation one, and I sent it to more people. It's always weird to send things in the office, you don't want to talk to anyone afterwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home