Friday, November 05, 2004

The continued funkifying....

I went to the gym last Monday and intend to go tonight. I have to admit that I wasn't as sore on Tuesday as I was the day after I did the Body for Life programme. It doesn't seem as tough even though I made it all harder and heavier than the old man set out. I might jack them up again, see how I go. The problem with that is that I can feel the strain, not on the muscles I'm trying to train but on the joints (my right wrist for instance) that I shouldn't be affecting. I still feel fairly uninformed about it all. I can't wait to put some weight on, I feel little every time I look in the mirror.

On other fronts, I've applied for some contracts in Denmark, Switzerland and have a mate looking out for me in France. I have no idea how visas and stuff works, but it seems to going well so far. Haven't had any bites from interested companies yet, but it's only been one day (although if I was totally exceptional they'd be on to it in a second right?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home