Thursday, October 28, 2004

Cashin' around

I'm a little stressed at the moment. I've never had to worry about money, I'm not rich, I'm just not disciplined and I've always made enough to have fun but not enough to save anything, really. So, due to mounting pressures from everyone to not live a frivilous lifestyle I've tied up some of my money in basic investments and stuff. Due to a fairly expensive month, we don't have much to live on. Enough, but only just. Cara's organised us to go to the races, and to hold Cup Day festivities and to see a stack of bands and a whole lot of fun stuff - which is totally fun and rockin' but also requires some cashup'dness. Since she's always always stressed about money, I don't understand where she is coming from. I reckon this is one of those things that you have to ask girls very gently. I'll let you know how I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home