Thursday, October 14, 2004

Damn.

3:19 PM 13/10/2004Dagnammm I'm frustrated!! I had to motorbike it home to let Chester out because we had the lawnmower man coming over early this morning and I didn't want him running around the backyard while the dude is swingin' the whippersnipper. I get home and the dude hasn't been over yet so I let Chester run around outside and then coax him back in to sit out the remainder of his day. Chester is an outside dog so I'm not expecting him to cope real well. On the way back to work I manage to drop my bike. It wasn't damaged on the way down but I busted a panel when I had to kick it off my foot. I think I've done a couple of hundred dollars worth of damage. I managed to hurt my wrist in the process which I now don't want to tell anyone at work about. I really don't have the time or the spare brain spare to deal with these little things. I'm still going to the acrobatics course tonight and I think I'll leave my bike how it is until I want to sell it, I'd hate to have it all fixed up nice and then have a shopping trolley or something scratch the heck out of it. Duh!!