Friday, October 29, 2004

The continued funkifying of Adam

The world is built on and run by human emotion. Emotion governs the interaction between people and those people who are attractive to others are also seen as more trustworthy and just overall better people.

So, in order to take a couple of steps closer I've decided to go to the gym. I haven't told anyone. I read a book called Body for Life which seemed to have some really good plans and ideas in it and I was excited to give it a go. I went along on Monday night and started doing my thing. The really freakin' old owner came over and taught me the proper way to do one of the exercises. He started talking and during the course of the conversation said that I have alright arms but my chest needs immediate attention. What the hell? Immediate attention?!? Is he worried that I'll die in an elevator because I won't be able to open stuck door with my pecs? I can't imagine any reason why it's all so drastic. Anyway, last night he took me through a program and a plan and the way to do all the exercises and said he'd be checking on the progress of my chart and blah blah blah. The dude was nuts, he told me he was 72 years old about 40 times in the hour. Anyway, my plan is to follow his plan until Christmas and then I should be working overseas and I can get back on to my original plan. I did the program in Body of Life on monday and was wreaked, that good kind of muscle soreness. I don't feel any effects from last night. I'll work harder and give it a go, but I kind of feel weird about this gym now.

Oh, I asked Cara about the concerns with money vs all the plans she was making. At first she didn't understand, so I asked her slower and louder and she basically said that she knew she was getting paid soon and could support her immediate plans and then didn't know what she would do for the rest of the fortnight, probably ask me. So, guess this makes me a sugar daddy. I kind of always assumed she knew what she was doing but she admitted otherwise and said that she always assumed I would rein her in if need be. Cool, a whole new skill for me to learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home