Tuesday, September 12, 2006

How can I wait for four months?

Whoa! I do feel much better after that sleep, time to check this place out. Hey, there's a nice little Malaysian man, I should start with him. Hi, how are you? What? You want me to put my foot on your chest? Um, sure, okay. If I push any harder I might hurt you, no, okay then, let me know if it's too much. Whoa! MY FOOT IS SINKING INTO YOUR CHEST, WHOA!! What, my other foot, whoa, I'm sinking all the way in.... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


It's really hot in here. Cosy. Hey, there is a nice comfy couch in here. It's surprisingly roomly in this little dude, hey, there's some newspapers and a telephone. This place rocks. I love Malaysians.

From http://www.geographia.com/malaysia/

Once you have overcome your jet-lag fatigue, step into the real heart of Malaysia--the citizens of the country. You would be pleasantly surprised at the warmth of Malaysians. For deeply entrenched within each of the different races is the engaging charm and traditional hospitality for which Malaysia is renowned.


Too excited.

2 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger that girl said...

note to adam: take rubber boots for squishing malaysians. :)

I also read in the prev post that you rented "SOD" cuz of me. That rocks..hard. I also recommend you see Army of Darkness...do it now.

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger THEdave said...

heh, funny, thats the same thoughts I had when I was with that malaysian girl once.

oooooooooh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home