Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Holy Crap! I found him!

Hola! I've just this second sat down at my computer and downloaded a photo (nb: not a photo of a dude and chicks "having relations", a photo from my cameraphonewatch) only to find that I've purposely stumbled on the most world's famous journalist (in hiding).


"BUT MAL WALDEN IS STILL CLEARLY ON THE TELEVISION!"


True, I meant the other journalist.


"DAVE FOLEY STAR OF RADIONEWS?"


Um, no.
I meant IOYC.

Many people have been searching dope vs prozac high and low for this guy but most contained their searches only to the internet and/or personal hullicinations.


"FIRST MORPHEUS NOW IOYC, DOES THE SEARCHING EVER END?"


Yes, please drink this 600ml carton of Choc Berry Big M.

I've been asked day and night, mostly Wednesday nights 12am -2am to find him:


'Where is he? I love him more than my own Childs (untrained).' - Jess Ausculture.
'I thought I saw him, but it was only Prince Harry/a Rialto' - the other one.


It sounded like A Big Job, luckily I was ready for A Big Job, just finished transcontinental bridge to the Americas + Canadas, LOL, forgot interspersed petrol stations/toilets.

Anywho, I was walking to work in Brisbane thinking 'Whoa, I have not wept for many years --> Holy Crap, look over there --->'



'Reuneducation'

He left journalism to make the world a better place/CTRL+C, CTRL+V minions.


"MMM, ONE SIXTH OF MY DAILY RECOMMENDED CALCIUM INTAKE."


7 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Blogger 0000 said...

Ok, I don't really know who you were talking about, but you're damn funny and quite clever.

I'll be back... ;o)

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Mermaid Girl said...

(Off on a tangent and somewhat irrelevant to your current post...)

What did you think of the PHOTO'S??? Weren't they just WAY too freakin cool??!!

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger Hooch said...

grrr....arg..(ala gremlin thing at the end of Buffy credits).

Face it de Hotham, you just wanted to come here to see me battle it out with that bugly brunette bimbo in my chain-mail bikini! Didn't you! DIDN'T YOU!

Nah, put my hostility down to bitterness at missing my heraldic duties. First real job too, since appointment. Oh well....

*belatedly, and halfheartedly, brrrps trumpet in what she thinks is a half-way-decent heraldic style: Parp!*

And now, to our most esteemed host: - We have travelled high, we have travelled low, we have travelled here and there. And now we find ourselves at your own formidable doorstep.

So to please answer us these questions three, for we are on a most adventuresome quest, which cannot be persued until such time as they are answered; come, now, make no hestitation, Speak! I beseech thee:

From whence and what does your blogging spark ignite?

From what would you compile the most delightful invention known as Suggetios(tm)?

Wither shall we stide forth from this most comfortable of locations, on the next stent as we make our journey across the vastness known as the blogosphere?

and finally,
Are you any good at counting?

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Hooch said...

good gracious...I almost forgot the nibblies!

*produces gigantic (that's right, GIGANTIC) bag of hand boiled sweets (that's right made from real boiled hands!) from rucksack (actually, it's not a rucksack, it's a ransack - I ransacked one of Nailpolishblues' towels - they are damn good towels! - hope you don't mind Nails, but your lounge of luxury was most enticing to a clepto such as myself)*

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger Shelley said...

*bump*

Get thy arse into gear, Adam of the northerly climes, and offer us some hospitality. Or should that be: *knock knock* will you let us in, sir?

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger Holly said...

Hi Adam, just thought I'd check out your blog since you posted a comment on mine. Love the writing! You are fantastic! :0)
Holly

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger IOYC said...

Dear Adam

It's no co-incidence that the childs being raised in the Academy you visited are some of the illest motherfuckers ever to experience Youth. It's like Harry Potter crossed with Karate Kid up in there.

Unfortunately I was banned from instructing them because I had a fucking rap sheet a mile long. Fuck Laws!

Kind Regards,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home