Monday, August 21, 2006

Delightful Jen did very bad....

... in the people she chose to tag... some of them take freakin' forever to get round to it (although I blame Telstra and their inability to make jumping on the internet easy).

5 weird things about me.

1.) Every day in the last week I've been waking up and getting up to check how the sunrise is going. The best sunlight this morning was between 6:21am and 6:27am.

2.) I went swimming in the apartment block's pool on Sunday despite many warnings from both managers. The cold completely shocked my body and knocked the breath out of me. I didn't enjoy it at all but kept swimming for half an hour to prove the point that I am dim.

3.) I don't care for food, like, I simply don't care. I approach expensive delicious meals with the same enthusiasm as a bowl of brussel sprouts. Meals are a chore, I hate feeling hungry and it's hard to be enthusiastic about a meal when I'm just going to be way stupid delirious with lack of food in 20 minutes anyway. I have a lot of protein shakes just to fill the gaps between 6 meals.

4.) I actually feel 34% less invincible, have a 41% less excellent memory and 27% less hilarious but 12% more attractive than I did 5 years ago.

5.) When my phone rings my first impluse is to not answer it.

4 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger AS said...

i bet you hate all those blogs that talk about food. (i'm big on the eating, but i just don't think it makes good conversation/blog material)

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger AS said...

ps - i think you're being spammed.

time for word verification?

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Thanks for doing the meme.

I am also quite indifferent to food, I am a fairly fussy eater with some weird food habits, and I loathe cooking so my life would be much easier if I did not have to eat.

Think of how much time and money we could save if we cut it out all together. I'll be so happy when they invent a meal pill.

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Adam said...

Meh, I'm indifferent to all those blogs that talk about food, if I read them at all, I skip over the boring bits.

Dot, I'd like to say that I'm glad you don't hate me too much for voting you out of your own house...

Jen, bring on that pill, like, stat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home