Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I am the super suave young business man.
I walk the city of Brisbane, for meetings and for food hunting.
I am cool.
I am collected.
I am immaculate.
I am too professional for a backpack, everything I need is tiny and in my pockets.
I am too strong for a business jacket, the weather cannot touch me.
I am too intent for sunglasses, I will not hide from sun or glare.
I am the super suave young business man.
My steps are measured, my back straight, I do not run to cross the road or to catch transport.
Everything is organised.
Everything is calculated.
Today I fell completely up the steps of central station, completely caned myself, my 'whoooaaaaahahhhahaha!' alerting everyone around me not to trip themselves up as they trampled. I had to limp to the side of the steps and then continue in a hobble.
I am quality.
I am class.
I am proud I didn't cry.

5 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger Jen said...

I feel for you, I hate doing stuff like that.

If it makes you feel any better, I fell out of my shoe (yes, it's possible) while I was drooling at Louis Vuitton the other week. My ejection from the shoe was so forceful I did the full front stumble, then had to walk back to collect my shoe.

I also saw a lady with her skirt fully tucked into her undies. I had been walking behind her for minutes before I looked up and noticed, then I couldn't tell her because I'd look like a deviant because I'd been walking behind her for such a long time before saying anything.

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger AS said...

if it makes you feel any better i ate a tinned spaghetti toastie today and then went up the shops and did a few errands and then came home. and then realised i'd worn a piece of toastie on my chin all the way to the shops and back.

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger Mermaid Girl said...

Were you in need of a taxi after that? Because I know some quality taxi drivers....

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Deb said...

lol sorry i missed that heh

 
At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info delkin flash card tracking+affiliate+program What is the largest cruise ship audi leather conditioner Manual service ge dishwasher http://www.facility-management-training.info/Businessinternetmarketingaffiliateonlinepromotion.html Canon multifunction printer reviews Canadian mutual fund library Band promotion site affiliate programs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home