Saturday, July 01, 2006

brisbane with the drinking

I got totally sucked into attending Friday night drinks with some incredibly boring people last night and at one point I just completely OD'd and bid the dulldrum people farewell. As I was leaving for the door, I was checking an sms that I got (that's right, walking and checking my phone - I'm a technological multitasking genius) some chick says to her friend 'Whoa! There's a hot guy' and when I look at her she's all like pointing at me saying "hot guy, hot guy". I just nodded and kept going, and got lost in the city, and found my way and kept going.

As I was nearing the place of residence/sleeping, I got way totally angry. Who was she to be getting all sarcastic as I'm walking past? What was her damage? I starting thinking of way confrontational cutting remarks I could have sent her way. When I got home, I chucked on the lights and passed the big mirror only to find I actually was looking way hot. Working in IT, surrounded by the dudes, you can actually totally forget that you're ridiculously good looking.

I'm finding in my socialness in Brisbane that the peeps here are heaps more friendly, but it also seems like you're heaps more likely to get in a fight too. Not that I've ever actually been in a fight, but I'm totally hanging for a massive bar room brawl, I want to be the guy that grabs some cowboys head and plays the piano with it, and then swings from the curtains and stuff.

Bourbonbird called me a 'statewhore'. I object.

6 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger BEVIS said...

When you're cursed with a ridiculously good looking appearance, I guess these are the challenges and pitfalls one must face in life.

(I wouldn't know, that's why I'm guessing.)

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Mars said...

Only one thing to do... Put a photo up and we can all give you a mark out of 10! Though, that would be somewhat degrading...

Anyway, you still up for it? :)

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Adam said...

Dear Mars,

I've posted very excellent photos of myself on a number of occasions (that number is 2) on this blog before.

You, young lady, will just have to find them.









What?
Given up already?
Well, here you go then...

http://adamisntgoinganywhere.blogspot.com/2005/08/party-last-satdee-night.html

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4952/559/1600/discosex.jpg

P.S) I don't really DO links, so you might have to do a bit of Control C and some Control V. Whoa!!

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Mars said...

10 for the canary yellow shirt a'la the Australian one day cricket team circa 1975!

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Mermaid Girl said...

ADAM!!!

You and I have a drinking date in two weeks time!!! Get ready to rock Brisbane with me darling boy!!

 
At 1:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home