Wednesday, May 24, 2006

This weekend celebrates the First and Only Annually Inaugral Adam's Birthday Roadtrip.
Now, my birthday was actually months and months ago, but there has kinda been stuff on. When asked even monthsier ago what I wanted to do, I was a bit bored with the idea of another party. We've thrown heaps of good parties but I also haven't been putting so much effort into all my various friendships this year so I'm not sure who would have come.
Instead, I wanted to get a little gang together and go on a roadtrip. No one has done anything crazy cool for ages. In the High Dancing Days where there were interstate competitions and whatnot, we did funness like a few times a year.
The roadtrip idea was one idea presented once. I forgot about it.It's all been planned without me.I find that totally exciting and weird. I've always been the plannerer. Not because I'm a control freak but because I get too excited and want everything happening now or as soon as. To not have any involvement is an experience I've never had.
On my actual birthday, various hand picked friends excitedly told me about the plans... and this weekend it's ON!
I'm flying down to Melbourne for it and somehow without me organising anything it's ended up being 5 girls and me. Maybe 6.
TOO MUCH FUNNESS AHEAD!

3 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Paintball nude girls http://www.best-dvd-players-0.info/eyeglasses_large_square.html camera canon digital powershot s2 Inexpensive license plate frames glass slipper shoes cloudeight outlook stationery Haier humidifier Low rate mortgage loans in britain5236 Student loan consolidation 1111 software test scripts B propecia b b prescription b http://www.weight-loss-reviews-2.info/auto-alarm-exus-v3100-lcd.html Countrywide home loan wholesale bad credit private party auto loans Reverend horton heat interracial cowboy Lopid zocor side effects

 
At 4:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Sv1000 barcode scanner fat fat woman Porsche 930 slantnose sex personal website Runway models pissing pants honda motorcycles State employee health insurance maternity clothes Cosmetic surgeon mohan tomas hot master spa tub Com diet phentermine pill http://www.vitaminssupplements9.info Faucet mounton-tap water filter Nikko r impotence 10 trends to watch 2006 Slim step body fat analyzer Tent rentals dallas texas Son masturbating with moms shoes

 
At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Ankle pain from jogging what is paxil How to repair tire air valve slow leak Server harddrive Formac flat screen display us sex personal website spyware Canon online advertising adult toys nissan truck gay Lotto 649 number generator san diego cosmetic dentistry Best reviews ventless dryers Preggo belly pregnant anime bikini babes Foothill didrex 2005 altima nissan v6

 

Post a Comment

<< Home