Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The Employment of Adam

Whoa! So in the middle of all the contract negotiations and stresses, I get a phone call from a guy I used to work with who recommended me to some peeps. I call the esteemed gentlemen and the next day I'm workin' for 'em. Che Bizarre!

Now I'm in scoping some company for a job they want done. I've been there for two days and I figure I'm either going to be there for one more day or another 80 days, it really could go either way. Fun, fun.

It's a bit boring but totally streaching me. I've never gone in as the sole expert before, it was a bit rough after being on holidays/an unemployed bum for nearly 4 months. I've learnt heaps in just two days even though I'm supposed to come in and tell them how to do everything. I keep expecting them to rock in and yell 'but, but, he's a fraud, he doesn't even know what a computer is'.

Instead of totally exposing me for the fraud that I am, they are going to order a birthday cake for Friday because it's my birthday on Saturday. Whoooo!

6 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo! Congratulations on the job. Happy Birthday on Saturday. I expect some pictures of the birthday celebration, mister!

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

Woohooo, rock on, Adam [yes, boring work day, very boring].
Congrats on the job.
Many happy returns for the morrow.
:)

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Congrats on the job, Adam! I've been waiting 7 years for someone to find out I'm a fraud, but so far I'm still in the clear.

Happy birthday on Saturday! I expect some crazy stories.

 
At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

 
At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Tummy tuck with liposuction Baby toy bag dysfunction+erectile+natural+treatment Lexus is300 sportcross drive shaft impotence sitting Acyclovir+stability

 
At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home