Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Is there anything better than a Jobe?

I do love a good interviewing post....


1.) Young man, I've noticed you haven't been updating your blog 17/32 times a night, are you busy learning how to be a doctor or have you just gotten bored with it?

I've noticed that you're pretty shit at interviewing. Don't you know that the first question should ease me into it? But, no, one question in and you're attacking me.

To answer your question, I'm pretty busy being at work most of the day and doing other nightly activities some nights. Doesn't leave a lot of free time. But I still like to make sure I make at least 5 posts a day, which has always been the quota.


2.) Can you rate your regular commenters in order of favouriteness? Can you tell us what that order is?

Yes I can do that for you. (If anyone saw 60 Minutes last weekend they may know how to pronounce this correctly).

1. Hotbabes
2. Dreamboat Dudes
3. Don't pay attention to the others


3.) Do you have hair?

Yea. Hey. Raises an interesting question actually. Lately I've been getting hair in strange places (crotch, dark alley, etc) and I don't know where it's coming from (hair fairy?).


4.) What do you think the funniest thing you've ever written was?

Episode 3 of 'Let Loose Live'.

It's a shame no one got to see it.


5.) Was it "Extreme Monopoly killed my parents?"

I dunno. Probably. I don't give a fuck about your parents to be honest.


6.) Do you intend to post any pictures of yourself with the genitalia censored out?

Not really. But I suppose if any hotbabes want to be violated they can come round and I'll post uncensored pics of them being prodded with my pants blog.


7.) Why did you turn down Stephen Kings offer to turn your autobiography into a bestselling suspense novel?

He doesn't have the magic anymore, does he? I used to think he was great but lately he's just rehashing the same stuff.

I also think it's a bit stupid to turn a book into another book.


8.) Can you speak any other languages?

I can speak yours. Does that count?


9.) Have you improved your question answering skills since I last interviewed you many, many, many years ago?

Well, yea, sort of. But your questions have really, really, really gone downhill so it sort of evens it out (LOL Even Stevens).


10.) I miss the days when you were married to a porcelin kitten - do too many of your readers live in the past/their own filth?

We weren't married. Relax. Do you think anyone in that backwards country will marry a dude and a porcelain kitten? No I do not think they would.

I think too many readers live in a place where they think they can live without me next to them when they read my blog. They can, because they believe it. And that's the important thing, Adam. That's the important thing…