Friday, August 25, 2006

Whoa!

Whoa! What are hardcore week of hardcoreness! By 'week' I clearly mean 'day'. First I find out that my good buddy Pluto is no longer a planet - damn you dude, I trusted you man! -little heart breaking- Then I find that I've been not reevaluated on the scale but called all sorts of names here -bits of heart falling away- then I rock on back to my own blog to find entertaining but strange talking squatters -heart totally unaffected-.

Well, travellers. Whatever.
Given that my title is Not Going Nowhere, I'm not sure how travellers fit into the scheme of things IS THIS THE END OF THEIR TRAVELS? But then, since my reevaluation and Nails public outting of my misinformative title... I. Guess. They. Fit. Fine.

So, being quite the emotional/unemotional fellow, I haven't quite decide how I feel about these dudes. They do seem to have excellently and contagiously overactive imaginations, kinda reminds me of playing with M.A.S.K toys at school WHY CAN'T A MOTORBIKE TURN INTO A HELICOPTER and it is always a bit exciting to have blog guests.

So, um, Welcome Dudes of Good Imaginations! Let me show you around.
Up there, that's where I put the title. Pretty tricky hey!
Um, in that top right hand corner is my profile, I still haven't added a picture yet, it's a work in progress, this is still a very young blog.

To the right, over there are some archives, I keep all my old posts there, sometimes I like to take a trip down memory lane and re-read the days when I was 12% more hilarious.

I haven't quite got around to putting some links up. I tend to borrow Bevis' links, I realised the other day that if he has a statcounter or something, it probably looks like he has 1000,000,000 million visitors per day, but it's actually just me whiling the hours of my cushy government contract.

So, who are these dudes?

There seems to be one guy with a way cool but excessively long name, let's call him Russ. He seems to be the boss of the others and by far the most attractive, maybe, more accurately old fashionly handsome; like the Highlander or David Brent.

Then there seems to be Hooch (warning: dude may be a chick). Hooch seems to like good old fashioned foxy boxing and also towels. Hooch seems like a good dude/chick.

I think there are others, no one is really too sure, I haven't found a verbose translator yet so I haven't been entirely accurately understanding of all their sentences.

I think Nails is following them around to see what entertainment she can derive from suggesting they come visit. Well, young Nails, the answer is:

...

...

...

Oh yeah, I've got some questions to answer from young Hooch there (as in Hoochymomma? - that would explain the bikini reference):

Blogging spark: Well, I'm glad you asked, I rarely get interviewed by anyone but myself and altough I do a way massively groovy and totally awesome job of it, I can usually predict the questions I ask myself. Anywho (who called who Verbose?) my spark comes from having spare time at work. It makes me think... Blogging gives me an opportunity to give and get attention while chillin' in my 70s brown cubicle. Also, I do like the blogging, people are heaps more honest and funness.

Um, Suggetios(tm)?
I don't get the reference so I went on internet resource Dictionary.com. It explains this word as:

"No entries were found in the dictionary. Would you like to search the Web for Suggetios?"

A web search found every single person that typed way too fast when asking for comments for their website.

Therefore, I would like to answer this question in a single word: Whoa!


Thirdly, where should you bunker next? But, but, you just got here. Okay bye.
Anywho, I've put a lot of thought into who would appreciate/understand/entertain you. Then I gave up, followed Nails' lead and would like to suggest Jobe purely for my own entertainment. It's really hard to say whether he'd really like to play.

19 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

Gosh, Adam, what a big sloppy kiss of a welcome.
Are you trying to get us to push off immediately?

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Ben said...

Dude, I'd probably play if I knew what you wanted me to do.

Your post makes very little sense. Although I have {{tired eyes}} right now so maybe I'm jsut not paying attention.

Are you saying people should come to my blog? I agree with that.

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Enny said...

*Enny Doth Yoth Ye Olde Penne arrives and is unsure if she is staying put or moving on*

*Chows down on tasty suggestio's*

*Resumes menacing stance with tender head lump*

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger Hooch said...

*is menaced by menacing stance*
*then realises it is Enny, relaxes and enquires concernedly about lumpy head*

Hey Enny, what's with the lumpy head? Was is to do with your trip down under down under?

Russ: you are not at all impinging - I totally feel more at ease with you at the helm of this fair parade. BTW: I am also lamenting the absence of our fair minstrel. MIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNSSSSSSTTTTTRRRRREEEEEELLLLLL!

(do you think she heard me?)

Adam: Hoochymommas don't wear chainmail bikinis. But, yes, I am woman, hear me roar (Meow). But you may call me dude, if you are so inclined. Although, you may also stay silent and admire my thigh high black leather boots.

Suggestios(tm) are quite versatile, as you can clearly see: Enny is chowing down on one, while our beloved Burgher is lighting up. An apparently they are consist of Whoa. A Short History: Suggetios first came into being here where they evolved somewhat. The (tm) (as Russ says, The trick is remembering the "(tm)" you know...) came later. I hope that clears things up.

Thanks for shaking us up for the tweek. Have a boiled lollie for your trouble.

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Hooch said...

*shacking
*week

reiterates claim

*proffers boiled lollies*

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Enny said...

Although my lack of linking skills betray me, I do believe someone fell out of a tree and on to a me, somewhere along the way...!

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Erica said...

Oh dear. It seems I was waylaid by a fair engineer for a time. It was lucky you left that trail of empty flaggons and boar carcasses, or I may never have found you again! I will try to keep up this time, however the art of wooing is time consuming. I have been busy composing love ballads to sing outside castle windows, and Riding Off Into The Sunset (tm)

Erica, Starling of the East
Minstrel Extraordinaire
Lovesick Traveller

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger sublime-ation said...

whoa indeed
some guys get all the most interesting commentors

jealous indeed

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Hooch said...

*blush*

...sorry Enny, next time I'll look where I'm falling....


STARLING!!! Hooray, I knew you must have been off somewhere getting WAYlaid. And minstrelling outside castles, or at least in taverns.

What ho, Adam! How does one lose 12% of one's hilarity? and is there a way of finding it again? I'm sure Suggestios(tm) (now containing Whoa!) are a good thinking food on which you can munch as you comtemplate these and life's other mindboggling questions.

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Ben said...

Maybe we can have all our commenters fight IN A BRAWL TO THE DEATH.

Who's cuisine reigns supreme.

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger that girl said...

12%? I'd say you had at least 15%.

I'm now stalking your blog..:)

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Don Quixote said...

Ah, I see that the traveling band of internet adventurers have found themselves in new environs... I shall keep an eye on them from a distance - it is a knight's duty to ensure safe passage across the vast expanse of Blogsylvania. My sword is sharpened and at the ready.

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger kiki said...

comparing highlander and david brent is like comparing james brayshaw with steven tyler

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Hooch said...

Don Quixote: and to ensure protection from rampaging windmills! Do you think there are Windmills in Blogsylvania?

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Don Quixote said...

There are no windmills, dearest Hooch, there are only giants. And I shall battle them to the last.

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Adam said...

So many knights and swords, does anyone know where I put that ridiculously massive magnet?

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger Hooch said...

Madame Hooch of the Heath:
*returns, panting exhaustedly*

Have just been scouting out yonder destination. If any fellow travellers want to cum with [pun intended - you'll understand when you get there], I'm over here.

*tarries back*

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Adam said...

What?!?! No farewell gift? What kind of travellers are these?

 
At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ;)
wow... what unhinged comments!
what do you think about it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home