Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Tagation.

Four jobs I’ve had:
Candle wrapper
Rollerblading phamplet deliverer
IT Ninja
Photographer

Four places I’ve lived:
North, South, East and West of Melbourne
Sydney
Brisbane
In the realm between sanity and waiting for girls to get ready

Four movies I can watch over and over:
Zoolander
The Incredibles
The Blues Brothers
Sin City

Four TV shows I love:
Family Guy
Simpsons
Rockstar: Supernova
Robot Wars

Four places I’ve vacationed:
Honduras, Central America
Kyoto, Japan
Lyon, France
Ararat, Australia

Four of my favorite dishes:
Manly meals
Meals that are manly
Substantial meaty meals
Big ol meals of manliness

Four sites I visit daily:
Gmail
Hotmail
Blogger
Cara's blog (that's right, uh huh, I told her, go say hellos)

Four places I would rather be right now:
In the Secret Suburb
On the Brisbane Balcony
On the Skimmin' Surf
Under a doona with the chick

4 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Er, by 'the chick' yous is meaning Cara, right?

kudos for spilling the beans!

Deb
http://www.paintingwithlight.typepad.com/

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Adam said...

Why yes, Deb, yes I do.

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger meva said...

Candle wrapper, eh? I've really got nothing at all to say about that. Just baffled.

But I do like your meaty meals of manliness. Ninjas need their strength.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger BEVIS said...

I'm so excited to FINALLY be allowed to get to know Cara from Cara's perspective! It's like I'm "in the gang" at last (even though I wasn't invited to dinner with the rest of you, sniff-sniff), and have been spending an inordinate amount of time over on Cara's blog this morning, reading up on everything about her.

She's ace!

I don't know if she'll ever forgive you, though, for opening the floodgates like that and "letting me through".

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home