Thursday, December 21, 2006

Drrrrurnkkk!!

Godddam I'm so freaking intoxicatedinebriated. I'm listening to littel Cara on the radio via my laptop which is why I'm on the computer, leave me alone I don't spend the whole night/life on computers. I just got back from a work drinks thing. It was someones maybe tow peoples farewell last drinks thing and all through my professional life I've always made awesome awesome friends with people who are just leaving. Always happens. I had quite fun tonight, it was a bit random but i feel quite liked because people seem to like me or something or something. God, I'm so spinning like fuin.

Anywaho, what else, I think that all my blogger friends are qite awesome. I was surprised how nice eeveryone was not just polite and also D'Jen this is all fault I read your comment saying I had to blog and this is all I had to come up with. i hope that when I go back to live in Mlebs that I get to meet Keeks and Mars and Dave Mack and te others but I also very much livked the Bribsnae kids and also Canberra jukds were real fun too. Enny is the funnest. God I should be sleapping but somone has to look out for the young lady and make sre her radi oshow in the funnest. What an I going do to stay awake s for a whole hour, I think I'll just sit quitely in the chair. Love yas. mostly.

13 Comments:

At 1:30 AM, Blogger Jac said...

awwwwsz, adz, wes are all lovin' you too, like TOTALLY you're the best n' you're, like.. so funnest and all and us brissiie blogrz rule.

HA!

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Jen said...

This is much more like the effort you should have put in on Saturday, I knew you had it in you!!

I'm glad you blogged when you were trashed, it showed me your potential :P

How entirely charming of you to stay up to listen to Cara's radio show, nice work!

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger meva said...

You're a very sweet drunk, Adam. That's a good sign.

What it's a sign of, I have noooo idea. But it's good.

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Deb said...

UnFREAKIN'beleivable.

I wrote a totally cool and witty comment but lost it with all the shitty signing in crap with blogger. For the record, blogger you SU-DIDILY-UCK!

Anyway, let me just say that even when you're plastered you're more cooler (obviously, coz you're plastered :P) and more coherent than me!! And, I'm like, so totally bummed that I didn't get a mention by name in your post. Clearly my sumo suit talk and I didn't make enough of an impression on you.

So, does cara know about your blog yet???

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Kris said...

Love the drunk post.

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Kris said...

Love the drunk post.

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger kiki said...

add to that list of people Dot. she's the raddest of them all (not listed)

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Mars said...

I get the feeling us melbournites aren\'t half as lovely and friendly and SO SO NICE! as the brisbanites...errrm...

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Enny said...

Heh heh - AWESOME!

All it's lacking is some horse sex...

 
At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drunk blogging (followed by drunk grammar and spelling) always makes for a good laugh.

You are a sweet drunk too Adam...That is so nice. I am not a sweet drunk at all...I am vicious.

But you will find that out in May if you are still in Brisbane when I am there... hehe

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger GBE said...

"I had quite fun tonight" is my most favourite.

Hope you shaped up ok for work and didn't vom on anyone, good sir.

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Enny said...

PS - I think you're the funnest too!

 
At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lordy! How embarassment!

Um, yeah, say no to drinks kids, it'll mess up your blogs.

P.S) I'm not sure, but I think blogger switched me over to beta without my express permission.... I've been hardcore resisting since the start. Why can't blogger leave us Luddite IT Ninjas alone?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home