Thursday, November 23, 2006

Bloggolympics Round 3 - Semi Final Winners

Whoa! You can certainly tell that these bloggers are the Bloggolympic professionals; sleek, quick, full of conviction, athletic sportsmanship, overbaringly daring, are all qualities I expected blogpros to have, but um, it's early days yet.

Here are the results for round 3. Drumroll please....

Meghan (scissors) vs Kris (paper)
Winner: Meghan

I'm Not Craig (paper) vs Cherry! (scissors)
Winner: Cherry!

Dave Mack (rock) vs Enny (scissors)
Winner: Dave Mack

Congratulations kids, details of the massive 3 way grand final will be forthcoming/highly comprehensible.

16 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Aww, why am I always the first to comment, I promise I don't just hang around on your blog all day.

Well played all! Good luck in the final round!

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Adam said...

You don't?

Why wouldn't you? I know I do. It's clearly The Place To Be, that's what the number plates say.

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Enny and Enny Supporters,

I am sorry for your loss. My condolences go out to your families and pets.

Dave Mack

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Enny said...

waaaaaah
;;;> <;;;
waaaaaah

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Adam said...

poor little thing...

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Mars said...

Do it for Melbourne, Mack!

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Mars said...

The thing, the thing!

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger kiki said...

go dave!

 
At 3:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hi enny

 
At 6:09 AM, Blogger Kris said...

GO CHERRY!

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Mars said...

hi keeks

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Adam said...

Hello Meghan.

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger kiki said...

hi dave!

go mars!!

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger BEVIS said...

Hello BEVIS.

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Enny said...

hi dave.

hi kiki.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger I'm not Craig said...

Congratulations and good luck to Cherry.

I always suspected that dumb luck and no strategy whatsoever would only get me so far.

At least if Cherry wins I can claim to have effectively come second in the manner of Socceroo v Italy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home