Friday, December 29, 2006

Massive Update (with unnecessary sensationalising)

So, I've been at work for the last three (3) days and I've achieved many things:

(a) Thought about a small, tiny person covered in hair with a tail that I would like to cuddle.

(b) Watched a dude of drunk be nice to an 80 year old lady at the traffic lights <-- didn't wait around to see if he scored.

(c) Ate a protein, a fish and a dead cucumber.

(d) Stared at a windows both old fashioned and technological.

(e) Yours is the only version of my diversion that I could ever subscribe to, etc.

(f) Got another haircut, hair is such a stupid.

(g) Banished 'coins' and 'currency' from my vocab/country.

(h) Put the words 'necrophilia party lolz' in a friend's wedding vows.

(i) Became Learned of Dance Moves from Fergie.

That's it.
You can see that no keywords such as 'work' or 'worked like a muthafreakin hoe(tm)' were a feature presentation and so now I am simultaneously bored and PACKING IT.

Why, oh why, did I do no works and now have heaps of works to do and will have all sorts of peeps/corporate directors saying 'Whoa! Freakin'! Show us your presents/spreadsheets' and I will have to start a veritible avalanche of excuses with 'I need a hero, where have all the good men gone?'.

Please advise.
Signed,
Freaked.

9 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger Adam said...

Hey Lulu,

Eating a living cucumber would involve visiting a cucumber farm which is exact type of farm I'm deathly afraid of.

Thanks Lulu, you do rocketh! I'm going to have a look at your tag now.

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Mars said...

just blame it on IT...

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Jen said...

You could eat a sea cucumber, they are alive. Though I don't know if you are really supposed to eat them.

I also agree with Mars, blame it on IT. (Just say it was beyond your Ninja-y skills)

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Mars said...

i thought i was kinda being sarcastic... in that adam is IT.

or so i've been lead to beleive..?

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger Shelley said...

There's only one thing to do: tell them you have bubonic plague and won't be in for a while. Before you do that mock up some work that's gibberish and send it to them. This plan is an absolute winner.

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Jadey said...

Happy New Year!

I just thought I'd drop by to wish you success, joy, health and prosperity throughout 2007.

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Enny said...

Happy New Year!!!

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger Jac said...

Well (f) is obviously rubbish. You have no hair to cut.

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Adam said...

Hey Lulu, I'm going to do your tag tomorrow (3/1/7).

Hey Jac, You are the funny. They are all true, not just excluding 'f'. I'm not completely hairless, there are still many hairs that need a cutting.

Hey Mars, if you google I think you'll find that I'm the most IT out of any dude ever. Give it a shot...

Nails. Thanks dude.
You have a massively awesome plan which I totally bodaciously used and got away with it all. You are a master/miss.

Jadey, Thanks dude.
Enny, Thanks dude.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home