Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What pushes my potato this week.

I don't want to sound easily annoyed, but biting my bottom this week are peeps that call you because they didn't listen to or read the instructions you already gave them.

It happens all the time, calling to find the time of a party, the address of a gig, we seriously has a friend who asks directions, then glazes over after the first bit, then calls when she's driven that first bit, calls again after the next bit and then calls from the front of the resturant, etc to see where you are. Freakin' kills me. I've learnt now; Step A. Say directions, Step B. Turn off phone, Step C. Turn off Cara phone, Step D. Wait a little longer, but she'll figure it out.

3 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Blogger Ben said...

Yes! Fuck I hate that too.

If I give you the name of the place and the time we are meeting that should be enough if you have internet. But since I gave you the address and a fucking map and you're still emailing me as to where this place is, you really need to reconsider your life.

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger I'm not Craig said...

Sorry, I missed the bit after "I don't want to sound..."

Could you post it again?

Thanks.

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Adam said...

Jobes, I'm thinking surgery to the left eye next time it happens.

Step 1: Remove eye. Step 3: Install GPS. Sure depth perception is a problem, but the GPS will tell you how far away things are.

INC, for you, for sure. 'easily'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home