Sunday, October 05, 2008

Hi everyone, I'm like back or similar.


As an enjoyable read for everyone, here are the reasons I've been a nonblog.

  • Prior to May 30th 2008, I was too filled with Hate of Everything to inflict my acursed thoughts onto any other person, including the fictional characters that roam the internet.
  • Between June 01 and Sept 30, I was too filled with 'la la la I don't have to anywhere near a computer because I am an unemployed bum hey I wonder what is happening on facebook'.

While in the past I may have promised things like 'hey I'm back or similar' in the past, this time I could actually be back or similar because I am once again a dude of employment who may need to look busy at times and writing in this here start programs applications notepad to be posted on the internetz later is a good way to seem busy but without having to use workbrain.

I'm sure you'll be quite unpleased to know that within two days of being a Dude of Work the RSI is totally back after 4 months of some mighty fine hand restage. While this does blow somewhat, I am looking forward to having some gnarly claws within a year or two. I intend to use said claws for scaring children and being mocked by teens.You're just not cool unless you're being mocked by teens.

Since I don't imagine anyone would check this here blogage after so long of mistreatment, the first person to read this might be doing so many years after it was actually published, in which case, I bid you a lovely 2024. Also, watch out! There is a massive monster* behind you.


* Or similar.

7 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Blogger Lulu said...

Welcome back?!

The internet welcomes you with open arms and stalkerish readers despite your long absence.

How is the new job going? Apart from the RSI obviously...

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger RAT said...

Woah! Freaking! Welcome back, Adam. I can also relate to the RSI hell, and I too am developing such awesomely gnarled hands that people cower in fear. Woah!

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Brennig said...

The force is strong with this one! But the power of the internetz will turn him to the darkside and then his soul will be mine! Bwahahahahahah!!!

Sorry.

:)

But massive welcome back. Nice to see you. Kinda. In a manner of speaking. And, erh, hi!

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Enny said...

Welcome back again!

Hooray for feeder readers so we can be immediately alerted when you sneak back on the scene :o)

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger I'm not Craig said...

O great, you finally arrived back just when I have absolutely nothing to say.

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger kiki said...

i'll believe it only when i see it

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Adam said...

Ahhh, my internetz family, so good to see y'all. Thanks for your various Comments of Awse, I look forward to do so many commentations on your own blogs when I really should be making a chocolate factory far more chocolatier.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home