Monday, May 05, 2008

Photoshoot - Elise

Elise was absolutely great to work with, oh my lord. I actually dilberately organised a semi-professional model to help me out with posing and various lighting techniques and Elise made things really easy. I've really noticed that the more I get along with the model and the more I find their personality attractive the better the actual images come out. I was really happy with the different lighting styles we were able to develop and the overall look to the images. These images haven't been photoshopped or colour corrected or anything. I did the makeup for this shoot and the only thing I'd change would be that I didn't do the makeup heavy enough for photographic. It hardly looks like she has any makeup at all on. I find this tricky because in the makeup area the light is great and makes everything look okay, but under the studio lights it all gets lost. Practise, onwards and upwards.

1 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Blogger Mermaid Girl said...

These are great!

The second one is my favourite and even though the make-up is light it creates a really fresh look with the model, the focus is more on the impression the photo is conveying than her beauty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home