Monday, March 17, 2008

Updatation

Hey kids.

I am actually intending to be more acer of blog from here on. I know I've said this before, but I got plans baby.

I've got a few things that I want to sort of keep a journal on, so for fairly selfish reasons I intend to blog up. Before I do that I should give you all a brief overview of where things are at:

- Africa is north of Antartica. Not so relevant, but that's where that is.
- Been the busiest ever, overwhelmingly so.
- Work has still be craziness, I was hoping to get fired at one point so I could just walk away, but they've sorted themselves out.
- While work was an idiot. I started a makeup course to complement my almost, nearly starting photography business. It has 12 contact hours and assignments and required practise hours - freakin' me out a bit.
- We're going to Brisbane on Thursday night and meant to organise a nerdfest... except I'm the most unorganised ever, we don't even have accomodation yet.
- Photography has been going okay, but it seems like the more I learn, the harder it all gets.
- Cara's band has been doing her head in. The've mastered their album but no one wants to tour or fund good artwork.
- To compensate, Cara has this week been creating a new band. A nine piece where everyone swaps around and different people feature in different songs. She is the boss.
- I still haven't got my contracting company good. My Dad is coming over tonight to beat it up a bit.
- For many years I've been in something called an AFL Dreamteam competition. It's where you pick players who play the game of football, and if they do good things you get points. With those points you want to beat the points your friends got. If we are feeling confident, we bet beers. The day of the AFL Grand Final we all get together and receive the beers we won and give out awards for hilarious bagging e-mails throughout the season. This year, I'm organising the whole thing so I might be blogging my team and the challenges so I can recap at the end of the year.
- I want to take more random ace photography photos, so hopefully this blog will do many motivates.

5 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Blogger Enny said...

Gah!

I'll give notice next time I'm in QLD and we can coordinate a PROPER nerdfest :o)

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Jen said...

ZOMG, an update!

If you want me to make the nerdfest happen, let me know. I'd suggest Wotif for accomm, too.

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Brennig said...

Nerding? I can do that. Would have to be virtual nerding from here but let's face it, if that's not adding value to nerding I don't know what is.

Nice to see you back.

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger kiki said...

analogue or digital?

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Adam said...

Enny, you do that. I assume you're implying that we are sub-par nerds, you'll get yours, just you wait...

D'Jen, we just got accomodation, we're staying at the Chiefly in Queens St Mall. I would love some nerdfest action. We're up from late Thursday night to late Sunday night.

B, whoa! That would be the best ever. Obvs it would have to have some voice nerding so we can hear the funness of a Wales Guy accent.

Kiki, digital. What are you asking about though?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home