Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Facebook is ruining everything.

Here is a list of things I'd be good at it if it wasn't for facebook:

- Making photos superawes in Adobe Photoshop.
- Writing blogs.
- Having freakin' abs.
- Stacking and unstacking the dishwasher.
- Doing fitnesses.
- Organising photoshoots.
- Going to random gigs spontaneously.

Instead, here is a list of things I'm currently good at:

- Beating up hobos.
- Training and then fighting once a day.
- Having armies kill me good by Heroes with more time on their hands than me.
- Buying and trading virtual people.

If I calculated the hourage of facebookness I'd be appalled. I could have all sorts of mad skillz otherwise. Obvs, I'm aware this isnt' actually facebook's fault. If I had like, strength of character, determination, massive hair this all wouldn't be a problem.

Tonight I'm totally going to delete all those little applications and just leave the wall and photos. This is my pledge to you internetz.

14 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger Mermaid Girl said...

It's completely the lack of massive hair that let's you down...I've seen cases like this before...sad but woefully true.

Implants perhaps?

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Adam said...

Hmmm, I think there isn't a section of life that wouldn't be massively improved by giant man hair. I'm thinking replace the whole top of head, I'd want awesome eyebrows to go with my fro.

Haha, in your face facebook! After the surgery you'll have no hold over me!!

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger gigglewick said...

You mean buying and trading virtual people isn't considered a mad skill(z)?

* whispers *

Has anyone told the government?

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Enny said...

Noooooooo!

After you turned me into the zombie queen I am today?!

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Adam said...

Wiggle to the G, I try not to tell the government anything, so, I guess they'll find themselves lacking in the mad skillz department come Nov 24. Heh heh heh.

Mad Skillz Achieved 2007:
Government 0
Adam Um, also 0. Damn you facebook!

Enny, you'll still be able to feast upon my suple neck. I think I must have a vampire in the background - I've never seen it, but I occasionally get messages that someone bit me. I am purely food for your queen. (Bet you don't hear that sentence everyday).

 
At 12:38 AM, Blogger kiki said...

while you're wasting away on facebook, you may as well at least stick up for me

go to more pictures of me - pics added by others.
one of me and mars

then go to this
http://dotandmars.blogspot.com/2007/10/when-good-bloggers-go-bad.html

help a brother out brother

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Ben said...

Oh wow this thing has been updated!

I should totally never not check this for 6 months ever again.

Welcome back Adam (to our relationship).

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

Yay, welcome back, Adam.

I am developing mad scrabble skillz but otherwise just wasting time stalking people on facebook :(
Oh my life, so pathetic.

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger kiki said...

^^^ no comment

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Cath said...

I can use any software package, but getting Facebook's extra add-ons to work properly seems to be beyond me. Stupid shite.

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Enny said...

... answering interview meme's you volunteered yourself for... ;o)

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Generic Blog Guy said...

At least you're not playing fecking CS

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Adam said...

What is a CS?

 
At 1:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what CS is ... but I would strongly advise against installing Tetris!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home