Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Dear Diary,
Sorry I've been ignoring you of late, but I have been quite the boring crouton in an otherwise zesty italian chicken breast with salad.I haven't really been ignoring, Dear Diary, it's not like you've been sitting on the couch with me occasionally turning the phrase 'Ahem' during the ads, you've really just been sitting here waiting patiently for my return, which should be soon if not now.

Anywho Dear Diary, I am still amidst my feelings of displacement. We're still looking for an awesome large house close to the city for cheap and I just kind of feel real life won't start until we can declare ourselves Moved and Unpacked.I'm still doing an absolute ripper job of sucking portions of a rich mining company's profits in exchange for not much, but they recently purchased a clue and have made many hand motions signifying they won't be continuing my contract once end date hits. Smart.

Our little doggie Chester died on the weekend. Our little family feels littler than ever before. It does fill me with many saddnesses especially since we're probably not going to have such a cute pet for a long time... our lives just don't really fit with anything that might even slightly require regular human intervention via feeding.

RIP Crazy Robot Dog Chester The Cute.

This Body For Life thing isn't really producing the results that I was after yet. It's been a solid two weeks and I haven't put on or lost any weights at all, not even a skerrick. I've been eating maybe twice as much and gyming every day with many inclusions of a protein. The distances I can job or cross train on are steadily improving which is super cool, but I still have no freakin' abs. Is being massive within two weeks too much to ask?

Thanks Dear Diary, how are you?

Regards,
Adam.

14 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Not Chester!

He was probabaly the cutest dog I ever saw (a picture of), I am sure he has moved on to be something really lovely in his next life, maybe even an actual crazy robot?

It sucks BFL isn't working, normally it kicks into action almost immediately, maybe BFL is scared of your ninja powers? Maybe you are already too finely trained as a ninja there is nothing BFL can improve on? All the protein ruined it for me, I just couldn't eat that much meat/eggs, clearly not so much a problem for you though :D

Don't ignore your blog anymore, but if you want to atleast drop the Brisb mousketeers an email now and then (or we'll disown you :)

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger meva said...

Oh! Little Chester! Give ARC a great big sympathy hug (but be careful you don't break her with your mighty biceps).

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Enny said...

Oh oh oh - I'm so sorry to hear about your pup :o(

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

2 weeks is certainly not too much to ask. I'd be demanding results in 2 weeks too.

Poor little Chester. I'm all sad now. I'm sure it was probably for the best, but that never makes this type of thing any better. Hope both you and ARC are doing Ok, I'd be so so so sad :(

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

But maybe he waited til you got home so that he could see you just a little bit more?

 
At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no!

But I loved Chester, even though I am a cat-person.

Hope the BFL thingo kicks in soon, but you are mighty anyway...

Big kiss from me,
Sx

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger Jac said...

*cries* poor little Chester! He put up a good fight.

I hope when the miraculous wonder house is found life will return to normal and you'll get back to not going nowhere.

I'm in Melbourne. Should I call you? What's the etiquette here?

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Kris said...

3 words: 8 min abs. Your abs will thank you.

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger I'm not Craig said...

Dude, so sorry to read about the pup.

I think the missing link in this BFL plan is that you have to eat food specific to the body part of being toned. For example, if you want great abs you need to eat lots of abalone. Absolutely.

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Adam said...

Jac, you should totally call... if you have like free time and stuff. I never, um, really, um, bothered to put your number in my phone, although I'm sure it's attached to an sms somewhere...

Thanks for the kind doggy related words, it's weird that something that weighed all of 2.6kg and slept 22 hours a day filled the house so much. Both ARC and I have received many hugs of 'there, there'.

Hey Kris, how often does one person do 8 minute abs? It's looks hardcore, but hardcore might just be what the ninja ordered.

Of course INC, it all makes sense now... Duh! So simple! I also want to build up my calves and hamstrings, which should be easy, but I'm now reconsidering wanting good glutes.

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Oh noes!!!! Ohhh I am so totally sorry to hear that little chester has passed on to the next world. Im very very sorry :(

Many huggles to Cara & yourself oxoxoxoxoxox

PS- please dont be a stranger dude...

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Steph said...

Sorry to hear about your dog. How did he die?

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Mars said...

adam?

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Kris said...

Well if you haven't done 8 min abs, I would start with once a day, but as you work your way up to buffiness I would do it at least twice a day.

The other alternative is doing the specific exercises for longer time.

Instead of 45 sec with 15 sec rest. Do like 60 sec with 15 sec rest...etc

But your abs will thank you. But I kid you not, you sweat and moan doing them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home