Monday, February 26, 2007

Just like every single other person in the world, I like nothing better than to jump into a reclining armchair with a snifter of brandy and read up on common law cases. I personally like to try and figure out exactly how far I could push the law in any given situation.

Higgins vs Higgins.

Higgins was suing Higgins because Higgins wrote details about Higgins on the internet. For 35 days, the court heard the pros and cons of detailing ones partner's pros and cons on a public forum and afterwards the judge ruled...

"Dudes, it's the internet, you can totally go hack!"

Ha ha ha - sweet!

Pros and Cons of the Little Red Rockstar:

Pros:
Has a cute smile, purdy eyes, makes me laugh, seems intelligent, excellent at pashing/snogging/kissing, good at screwing (in lightbulbs), good at pumping (water from a well), good at (de)sexing (cats), finds me amusing, provides opportunities to work on my lugging muscles, looks cute and/or hot, works well with others, is good at spelling, doesn't feel the need to solve all problems with maths, is cute and pathetic when sick, is all nursey when I'm sick, outrageously passionate, good taste in music, writes well, can rollerblade, talks good, talks plenty and has nice hair.

Cons:
Not my cousin.

9 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger meghansdiscontent said...

I am on my knees praying the Kissing Cousins link is a hoax.
Because that's some scariness.
No, really.

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Jac said...

Where do you find this stuff??!

No, really?

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Jen said...

I dare suggest that not being a blood relative it possibly the number one "pro" I look for in a potential partner.

I really like boys with straight teeth and who are very tall but I'd go so far as to suggest that not sharing genes trumps it all of that.

That's just one of my "things" though :)

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Adam said...

It looks hardcore legit kids!

I guess the question is, would it produce hardcore legit kids?

Jac, dude, the internetz is a place where all your dreams can come true.

D'Jen. Mine has always been 'Must not be on life support system' when looking for a potential partner. All those other pros are a bonus.

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger kiki said...

don't forget Donoghue V Stevens...

dope post man

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Adam said...

Thanks dude. Was that the snail in the wine case? Man, has anyone not learnt about that one?

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger kiki said...

ginger beer, yeah

it's the only one i can remember well.

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

I don't want to click the link because I'm at work, but my imagination is working fine by itself.

Its not so much about where you find this stuff, but more why. Are you harbouring unusual fantasies about Cara being the daughter of your parents' sibling? Is this something that has always appealed to you? Why?!?!

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger I'm not Craig said...

Dude, that was the finest law talkin' post of analysis this here interweb has ever seen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home