Tuesday, October 02, 2007

'woe is I', etc


Dear you / hi,

One of the main reasons I wasn't up to the grand actions of persons called Updating This Here Blog was because I became quite the ugger. I don't usually use this term, 'quite the' but in this situation I feel it's warranted.

Lower mouth, right hand quadrant, either a pimple, a coldsore or leprosy.

I can understand if pashing/licking utensil parties are now out of the question, I've never had such an obvious mulfunction of face before and so can't say that I coped with it very well, and would sob loudly whenever anyone greet me with a 'Good Day Old Chap, bit of an ugger eh?'.
Luckly, due to Da Brain only ever being used to develop world domination strategies I was able to flip it and turn it onto Coping Strategies For the Modern Day Ugger.


Everyone knew I looked more attractive than usual, but thought I had a new tie (I don't even wear a tie, haha)... luckily I don't hang out daily with those meddling kids Sherlocko and Watso. I'm so done with their skillz of observations.

Further excuses for not Updating This Here are:

- Still sore of tops of hands
- Kidnapped by facebook and forced to purchase my friends as pets
- Had work computers visible to all
- Cara fighting with highly trained commandos
- Cara's band requiring an amp to be moved to the other side of the stage
- Required sustinence in the form of food and cool refreshing beverages
- Forgot
Have a lovely day dudes and chicks,
Adam.

2 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Mermaid Girl said...

Have you sucuumbed to the allure of Facebook? Holiday Girl was asking...

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Adam said...

I have indeed. I can boast an imaginary tank full of drawings of fish, a mighty level 9 fighter who can't seem to win anymore, a breakdancer without any fans, the ownership of many of my friends as pets and an unbeaten scrabble record. You can find me by searching for the_adz at hotmail.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home