Friday, October 12, 2007

Hey kids,

Just thought I'd do some updates of life as we know it.

Enny will be pleased to know that Cara got us BDO tickets at 9:07am this morning. She is more excited than a red cordialed drummer trapped in a 360 degrees drum kit setup. After reading Enny's So Many Complaints Cara was onto it the second the clock tick-tocked to 9.

Deb will be pleased to know that I caved and got a Canon 5D to be an even better portrait maker. This here blog is going to be rammed solid full of awesome pictureness.

B will be pleased to know that the bike is going surprisingly well, it's super different to the VFR but it does seem to be the perfect traffic combatant. It's light and nimble, I can see everything and it's quicker than all things if it puts it's mind to it.

Kiki will be please to find out that I still think he's ace. Probably one of the acest dudes forevs.

D'Jen will be pleased to know that I'm trying to set up a mate with so many ladies, but he has the most rules ever. It's impossible, but I have always quite enjoyed The Challenge of Lurve. Maybe I'm a meddling old lady at heart.

INC will be pleased to know that Cara's band is nearly, nearly about to release their album. Nearly.

Bevis will be pleased to know that the little red rockstar and I are about to hit a massive 5 years of togethering in 2 weeks. I'm still good at listening and lugging and she's still good at making foods and wearing underwear. Everyone's happy.

Meva will be pleased to hear that I'm still awes at taking down massive companies from the inside by Doing Not Much. It's becoming my best skill.

I'm sure most of you will be still gnashing of teeth that RSI is still being an idiot. The dude is freakin' invincible.

Deb & Jac, could you send me a blog password via facebook or something? I have no clues how to read your words of wise and wacky wickedness.

Have a way rad weekenders.
Adam.

9 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger kiki said...

pfft. whatevs!

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Adam said...

You're so hard to please!

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger gigglewick said...

what does one DO about RSI (other than desist with repeating the strain???)

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Jen said...

You are a brave person trying to set up someone with many rules, it's a fairly impossible job. Good luck to you :)

Do his rules match mine? Maybe he's the only other person in the entire world who'll understand MY rules?

Congrats on 5 years! Keep up the listening and lugging!

 
At 1:36 AM, Blogger Enny said...

I AM super happy to hear you got tix after all the complains I sat through and heard!!

I'm presuming is the Melb one?!

 
At 4:09 AM, Blogger Kris said...

Glad to hear everything is going so well for you!

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Adam said...

Giggle to the Wigglewick, I've answered your question, BUT IN A MASSIVE AWESOME NEW POST OF RAD! Whoa!! So many words...

D'Jen, I think his rules are similar to yours, which means they totally don't match. For example, you might think it's the man's job to make the first move, where he feels that it's time for the ladies to make the first move.

Enny, yup, for sure Melbs. Cara logged on with a couple of minutes to go, kept clicking refresh when it was nearly 9am then just got them straight up when it was ready. No dramas at all. I don't think Melbs usually sells out though, maybe it's a bigger venue?

Thanks Kris!! Apart from some minor top of hands issues, everything is going superwell.

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger meva said...

Adam, Adam, Adam! You snuck back when my back was turned. I am now feeling very cheery indeed.

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger I'm not Craig said...

I would be even happier if I knew which band it was so I could, you know, hear their music and stuff.

It can't be the band I saw last Friday night because there were only two of them, both dudes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home