Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wednesday Whingin'

Still at level Gripin', but I'm definitely working on it.

Today's complaining is about peeps. More specifically it's about peeps who tell angry stories. In the conversational pie-chart, angry stories definitely have their place. It's a good way to vent and share your experiences. What I'm finding is doing my head in are those people who are playing their own part with increased venom. I don't mind audiencing up someone's ventation, but when, as your audience I'm getting verbally spat at and hit with a battering ram of negativity then I'm affronted, and pretty much be hatin' to the same level them as the actual mortal enemy they be talking about.

Angry peeps with angry stories should pretty much get themselves The Internet and take it out on hump day. Yeah, that's where it's at.

Have a good week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home