Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Wednesday Whingin'

Why hello there.

Now that I'm officially 30 years old as recognised by the International Federation of Aging I feel that it's totally justified of me to have a bit of a complain every now and then. I'm currently at status Griper and will be looking to advance through the stages until I reach my utimate goal of Crotchety. It's bold, I realise, but I think I'm up for it.

Future gripes may include such characters as; the youth of today, work peeps and general citizenry.

Today's gripin' is titled : The Youth of Today That Sit Right Next To Me Not Quite 50cms Away At Work.

Dear Bec,

I know that this is your first ever job, but here is a list of things that are a bit dodge. You can tell everyone thinks they are a bit dodge by the way everyone kinda always says 'dude that is a bit dodge.'

1.) Donuts, chocolate and Coke every morning for breakfast is gross. You're a little bit huge.
2.) You're a two pack a day potato chip eater. That's some loud muthachunking snackage.
3.) You = Worst work ethic ever. You can't be serious.
4.) Yelling into your mobile at your Mum is disruptive and disrespectful.
5.) Hoping your work will go away if you complain about it doesn't quite gel with mankind.
6.) Neither does sighing loudly.
7.) Getting angry if your work takes you past 5:00pm isn't the usual Climb Corporate Ladder.
8.) You're actually a bit of a slob.
9.) Working 3 months in a row is tough, only 45 years to go.
10.) Other people actually do exist.
11.) A sulky voice really shouldn't be someone's entire method of communication.
12.) Going from 0 to Blaming Of Others in 0.009 seconds is actually not a great longterm strategy.

2 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Blogger Brennig said...

Mmmmm.... she sounds so scrummy! What a boon for the future of mankind. :-)

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Enny said...

How long have you been sitting next to me?!

JK.

BUT, I've been guilty of a few of these in my time.

I love it when you whinge because you're normally the voice of reason ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home