Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What grunts my gears this week.

I love stories, they are pretty much my favourite thing. What's been killing me lately are peeps who argue over the trivialities of a story or conversation. I don't care what the guy's actual middle name is, just tell me how he fell into that brothel.

My 'bahhhhh!' goes doubly so for dudes and chicks that argue over a inconsquential details of an example. Okay, okay, sure the computer goes 'dooo dooo' instead of the 'beep beep' I said, but could you maybe concentrate on the fact that it's on fire and levitating?

1 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger Brennig said...

Aaaahhhhh... but it's the 'beep beep' that's making the thing levitate up and down and the lack of 'dooo dooo' that's making it burst in to flames! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home