Thursday, September 21, 2006

Lulu is grouse - Part 1

So this is my made up language, it really is an excellent language, but I haven't yet put so much time into the pronouciation of the particular words, but I do know that it is a superfun language to learn, it has far more emotion in it than most of the worlds spoken words. I'll give you a hint, the commas, full stops and question marks are totally stolen from English and retain their same meaning and the spaces are still meaningful. The first word is 'Okay'.

%!1\, (% )89( 9($) *51@@\ 1 #145 -^ @1$7-175, 2-) #%*5 1 3%45 9 7-5((. 9 4% 81+5 1 #1((9+5 1#%-$) %6 )89$7( )81) 9 *51@@\ {1$) 3%##-$931)54 +91 #145 -^ @1$7-175( 1$4 %* 3%45. )85 69*() %6 {8938 9( )81) \%-$7 @-@- 4%5( *%3!5)8. )85 (53%$4 9( )81) 9 *51@@\ 1# $%) &-9)5 (-*5 {81) )% 4% {9)8 #\(5@6 9$ 2*9(21$5, {81) 4% \%- 4% {85$ \%-'*5 9$ 1 ()*1$75 ^@135 {9)8%-) 1$\%$5 \%- !$%{?

9 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Blogger A Girl Like Me said...

Thanks for your comment over on mine. As a fellow Taurean, though, you should be similar: I suppose that's my astrological excuse well and truly out the window!

Liking your language - can you teach me?

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Kris said...

&^%*!

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Jessie B said...

Hm....I think it all means that you are frustrated about something. Bad Day?

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Jen said...

9 3*13!54 \%-* 3%45!!

9 1# (% 3%%@, \%- (8%-@4 2@%7 9$ 3%45.

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Adam said...

A girl like me,

(p.s - are you really a girl like me? Poor thing) how did you know I'm a Taurus? Are you psychic/amazing/stalkerish?

Yes, I can definitely teach you this language, I'll put the translatorary table up once Lulu has figured it out.

Kris,

'qpork' to you too! In this language that's one hell of a compliment.

Jess,

No, it's just a very emotional language, there's no middle ground, it's all up or down. I wasn't having a bad day, but thanks for asking...

Lulu,

Is 'grouse' a term you are unfamiliar with? It means 'super rad'.

Yes, the @ can be translated into the English letter 'L'. Yes. Yes I can teach you. You're already pretty close, 'okay'.

Of course, you're not as close as D'Jen there who wrote:

"I cracked your code!!

I am so cool, you should blog in code."

although, technically she wrote the word 'codekk' not realising that the language is already so emotional that it doesn't need exclamation marks... but I think she did a bit alright.

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Jessie B said...

Wow its like the Adam Code. Quick - someone write a book and then turn it into a blockbuster movie with Tom Hanks!

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Jen said...

I am so chuffed with myself, I am normally very bad at working out stuff like that. "Find and Replace" in Word was very useful.

I totally forgot about the multifunction of the !!

Because I am a nerd I made a table in Excel with the alphabet and it's equivilent in your code, I was even able to work out the letters that weren't included in your message because I am so l33t or @55) rather.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Hey adam, thanks for your comment & info about the themed shoot tomorrow... I did see it a while back and would normally go, except I have a shoot in Kenilworth (of all places!) tomorrow.

Have fun! I'm looking forward to seeing your pics if you take any ;)

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Adam said...

Yes. You are pretty freakin' smart!


For everyone else:


abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.?,

123456789:!@#$%^&*()-+{[\|.?,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home