Monday, July 04, 2005

Hotness + Wetness = Mermaid Girl

Why hello there, is this the downright hotness that is Mermaid Girl from www.mermaidgirl2005.blogspot.com? How are you today?

Fabulous thank you, as today was the reurn of my lover Q, after a month's absence from my bed!


So, I've come on to your blog really late, could you give us a little background on your story?

My blog is the story of my love affair with a married man, with the setting of our respective marriages, the moments our lives intertwine and of course the down right dirty sex!


Is ST and Q the same person?

Lol...yes, that was always going to be confusing for readers! I started off calling him ST, then when I let him read my blog, he requested the name Q. I told him you can't change the characters of a story, but he wore me down!


The photos on your blog are really good. The lighting is awesome, is your friend a real hot photographer or are you just a good model?

My fabulous photographer friend is just a happy snapper, so it was the combination of me being a natural exhibitionist and taking thirty photo's before I was happy with three of them!


Did the photos change? What happened to that original one? I thought that one was the best.

So did I! I posted it, then got cold feet, thinking someone might recognise where they were taken. The limitations of a guilty conscience! That one was Q's favourite too, he said it was a "come and fuck me right here right now, on this table" photo.


You are providing a great insight into the female mind, did you intend to provide boys like myself a bit of a clue?

That's just a bonus! I started writing just as an outlet for myself, then when I started getting feedback I recognised how a lot of males simply aren't aware of things that females take for granted and a lot of the time this is because no-one has ever told them. Assumption can be a powerful tool in the break down of communication.


What is your favourite bit about boys?

Hehe...are we talking physically or something else? My favourite part of the male body is actually his hips, I love how it curves around and if you run your tongue down it, you reach the end of the rainbow. The first thing I look at when meeting a guy is his fingers, I love the look of long artistic fingers. Mentally I need someone who is my intellectual equal, boring guys with hot bodies only last so long, then you start to carve mental stimulation.


Even in the short time I've been reading, the number of readers have increased dramatically, do you like being popular?

Doesn't everyone?! Seriously, I had no idea that people would find my blog interesting, let alone come back and actually leave comments. Although the increasing number of readers is an ego boost, it's the feedback and the realisation that you aren't the only person going through the same situation and feeling the same crazy emotions, that makes this all worthwhile.


Some of your biggest supporters seem to be ladies, do you know any of your readers in your 'non-blog life'?

Not one single one, which is how it will remain. The effectiveness of blogging and the appeal factor is in the sheer anonymity of it. You have the freedom of expression without the fear of potential repercussions, which allows you to be brutally honest with yourself and your feelings.


Which state of Australia are you in?

Lol...that would be telling...I feel the country is small enough as it is, at times!


Your blog is totally open and honest, is it a means of emotional release for you?

Totally, within the context of having an affair and the limitations it brings, you don't have the luxury of being about the talk to friends to help you rationalise etc, so the experiences, the newness and the unknown can be overwhelming. Being able to blog, has allowed me to release all these thoughts and emotions, which has freed me up to be able to take that much needed step back and take a long hard look at where I am going with this. Sometimes you need to be impartial, which is always difficult when you are in the middle of the emotional rollercoaster called life.


Thanks Mermaid Girl, you are the awesome! Do you have any words to leave us by?

At the end of each day have no regrets, embrace life and take chances. Appreciate your friends, they are an invaluable lifeline in this world. And lastly...never swallow on an empty stomach!

2 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger Adam said...

No problems.... entirely my pleasure.

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger O said...

Great interview! I'm a huge fan of Mermaid Girl...one of the best things about blogging has been "meeting" her. Cheers--

 

Post a Comment

<< Home