Thursday, June 09, 2005

The hottest....... hotter than hot!

Why hello there, is this the rockin' adventurous chick called Joey? You seem like you would have a way hot blog called theunknownnaughtygirl.blogspot.com/ How are you today?

Hey there, I'm doing well, though I could be a bit better since I didn't have any sex last night - well on with the interview!

Man your blog entries are hot!!! I'm nearly at the point where I can't read your blog while I'm at work any more. Are you aware that you might have an affect on your readers?

At first I wasn't aware of this, but I've actually received a few emails here and there from my readers telling me the same! It was never a goal of mine in my writing to turn my readers on but I'm glad that I do, that's huge compliment (no pun intended).

You are a brilliantly descriptive writer, detailed enough to totally be there in the moment but not too detailed to get bogged down. Did you know that you had a bit of writing talent?

Wow, thank you so much! I've kept a written diary since the age of 6 (and still do). I was always a good student in the English subject. I wrote poetry (but doesn't every teenage girl?!), written stories, songs, and overall was very good at essay writing. I've always loved writing, yet I never had an audience as I do now, but I never realized or knew how well I write. In a way I still don't, I'm constantly re-reading my blog and seeing where I could have improved it.

Do you think all young ladies are as adventurous and as motivated by sex as yourself? Would you say that you are far more into it than other girls you know, or do you just do the things that others would love to do?

Ahhh - tricky question!
I definitely don't think that young ladies are as adventurous nor motivated by sex as I am. Compared to other girls I know? Yes, I'm 100% far more into it. My friends and even my sister all have these same boring views about sex. They find things as simple as being tied up - weird. Do they lead a secret private life, could they? I'd say no & no - not my friends. There are hints to my sex life that I freely give away I let them have a feeling there's a bit more to me, but nothing they could ever figure out. I prolly do, do things others would love to do and they should go out and do it! In my opinion we're all brought up way too conservative & prude. I feel as if society looks down upon fetishes, kinks, and alternative lifestyles. Seriously, what so wrong with a little foot or panty fetish?! And is it really so bad that I love to be tied up and used?!

For those of us that came in late, can you describe your castof characters and what the nicknames mean?

In order of appearance:
1) The "BFWB" - (Best friend with benefits) for about 10 years.
2) Morgan - Named for Captain Morgan, his preferred liquor of choice. Morgan's too much to explain.
3) The Dom now renamed to CT - An older man in his 40's who has assisted and trained me in the world of D/s, yes i'm his sub.
4) Mr. Blue Eyes - A married man in my office who's flirted, hinted, and the rest of the above. Let's just say I could cross that line if i wanted.
5) The New One renamed to TLO - A younger guy i met who's into D/s. Our first meeting didn't work out so so well. (A little secret, we've been chatting, he may get another chance, stay tuned.)
6) Renaissance Man - A guy in my office who adores me and my chest.

Coming Soon:
1) TDT (The Dirty Texan) - A very good friend of mind (from Texas) and quite the naughty boy himself.
2) Corona - One of my favorite blog readers.
3) Building Boy - He lives in my apartment building.

Could you totally describe to us something that you'd be up for, but haven't managed to do yet?

I can describe something crazy that has crossed my mind like a gang bang, or a fantasy of mine such as a "consensual rape" played out. But there are reasons as to why I haven't managed to do that yet. Maybe something a little less crazy? - Well in that case I don't have a list of things I'd like to do, nor do I have anything in mind. It's more like whatever happens or comes up I (usually) go along with.

Have you ever received as many comments as that one time when you put a photo of your cleavage? I've noticed other blog's where the girls have come out and it isn't half as sexy. Do you think you'll ever blog any photos of you in an old fashioned period costume?

The cleavage post is now the second highest on comments received. The #1 post is the "Panic Button". I'd love to be able to post pics of myself especially in an old fashioned period costume (Renaissance Man would prolly fall off his two feet). Those costumes are just so much fun, I love going to the fairs in the summer, put them on and take pics!! Ok I'm so going off on a tangent here. Yet, I need to remain Unknown! Therefore no, no pics :(

How is work going?

I love my job and my clients but work sucks, I need a new company to work for. But hey my blog isn't about work, and the only times it's mentioned is when a man at work makes a move.

Some of the stuff you get upto is pretty cool, do your friends have any idea or are your blog fans and yourself the only ones with any clue?

My friends - HA no they don't know about my blog nor of anything that I do and I could never tell them, my friends are uptight when it comes to sex and the internet - they won't even do the online dating sites because they think it's creepy - sheesh!

Do any of your young male friends actually read your blog?

One male friend reads my blog (TDT), and he'll soon be making an appearance on it.I could prolly tell the BFWB about my blog - he'd be freaking blown away by what he would read, yet something holds me back from sending it to him. Morgan knows of the blog, but hasn't read it nor will he.

Morgan seems to get a lot more airtime than any of the others, do you think you guys could ever be in a relationship? Are you already?

The question that lingers continually in my mind - Morgan and I. Morgan has gone through a very, very rough time in his life the last two years, I've been there for him every minute I could be, as a good friend should. No, we are not in aboyfriend/girlfriend relationship. I think we could be in one but it's just not the right time yet.

Have you ever thought of adding a 'how to guide' in your blog? Help out the boys and girls of the world?

I've never ever thought that - and I'm not sure if I'd be the right person for that, I don't see myself as the expert. Right now I'm still experimenting and finding out my own "how to's". But I'd be more than happy to oblige for any and all who have questions or would like my opinion.

Why did you create this blog? What is your motivation?

First and foremost I believe everyone creates a blog for themselves and I did too. I couldn't keep all this cooped up inside, I couldn't write it in my diary;
1) for fear that one day someone might read it and 2) there is just too much, it would need it's own diary. But I love, I truly love that my blog is open to the public. It's great being able to receive people's opinions and comments. To date I haven't received a negative comment (but I'd welcome them). This blog has also made me feel and know that I'm ok, normal... whatever ya call it. And that what I do, what turns me on isn't so bad. It's made me see more about myself; I'm quite open, willing and experimental.

Well young lady, it's been a pleasure, thank you so much, keep up the very good work!! Is there anything you'd like to leave us with?

When things are getting silly - cover your willy!! Please practice safe sex!

Seriously, I want to thank all my readers, I love that they spend their time reading my blog, or emailing me! It makes it all the more better! And thank you for the opportunity!

10 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You rock at this interviewing bit! Have you ever considered a career in broadcasting?

 
At 5:27 AM, Blogger Michael K said...

Joey Madison is the hottest bitch to ever live!

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger Joey said...

I love ya Michael K!

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Emmanuel.K.Bensah II said...

well done Andrew...good stuff, ur i nterview:-)

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Adam said...

Wait a sec, did I change my name?

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Adam said...

Hmmm, broadcasting. Well, because I already put all this effort (and by effort, I mean rocking up each day) in my IT career, I don't really want to start at the bottom again.

Instead of working my way up to be a way cool highly paid interviewer guy, I think I'm just going to hang out here and wait to be "discovered".

 
At 5:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Wave Maker said...

So all of a sudden someone gets judgmental about behavior that someone participated in? Sounds like someone is more insecure than he can handle.

G'wan Joey, knock yaself out. Any friend of Os...

 
At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

 
At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home