Thursday, June 09, 2005

Another interview of excellence!

Okay homies, before I'm going to interview anyone else cool, I'm totally going to interview myself. All you millions of readers out there should totally watch out, because this will make your brain explode!! If I were you, I'd shut your computer down right now and just wait until I've posted something else.

Alright, I'm ready!

"Dude, what up?"
Dude, what the hell question is that? Please refrain from using such bad english around me! Freakin' jeez, learn how to talk before conducting an interview!

P.S) I'm good thanks.

"Dude, how is Sydney treating you?"
Dude, Sydney is a bit alright! Mostly the people here treat me with a disguised air of contempt / friendliness. It's a bit of fun but I think I'm ready to head back home. I haven't made any hardcore lifelong friends because I keep going back to Melbourne on some weekends and because I'm a bit too fun.

"Dude, are you totally saying that you are lonely?"
Crap dude!! What is with all the personal questions? Get a grip man! I'm never being interviewed by you again.

P.S) No, I'm fine.

"Dude, why do you keep writing in this blog?"
Dude, let me ask you a question? What is 2 + 2?

"Dude, the answer is clearly 4."
Very good dude!

"Thanks dude"