Thursday, June 16, 2005

When you leave, people will love you

Last night I went to my Wednesday night salsa class, there was a massive Rugby game on so I was totally expecting the class to consist of me and 30 girls. It did not. Dagnammit. In fact, there were far more dudes than young ladies, it was a total sword fight.

Anyway, that's totally irrelevant. There is a couple of girls that I've been mucking around with and when they found out that I'll be moving back to Melbourne in a couple of months they got all mopey and sad. Especially the one who is going on holidays for a couple of weeks, she totally became all huggy and kiss-on-cheeky and sad and stuff. The mentioned a million kabillion times that they'll miss me, which they will because I am fun.

It reminded me though, of all the cool people I've totally become best friends with, just as they are about to leave. People love people who are leaving, and people who are leaving love people.
I think there is a lesson in there for all of us.................... never stay anywhere.

1 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
» »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home