Thursday, November 18, 2004

Ah, yesterdays sunshine

Yesterday I didn't rock up to work. I didn't pretend to be sick, I didn't plan it in advance I just called and said I wasn't coming in. Peter wasn't suprised and also didn't see any real reason for me to rock up. I might leave at 4pm today.
I won the bet. I finished the 6 week acrobatics course and have not a single bruise, sprain, strain, spasm, cut, broken bone, nerve damage or brain damage. I will be getting breakfast for a week and will ensure I eat well.

The Adam funkifying hasn't been going real well of late. I haven't been eating well because I've been rocking up to work late and accidentally missing breakfast every morning. I seem to be only getting to the gym once a week because I'm so freakin' easily distracted and I've realised of late that I'm not going to get good at anything until I really focus and put my back into it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home