Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Adventurousness

I have a friend that I think sometimes wants some extra funness in her life. Things are pretty darn good for her, and her life is a beautiful thing, but I do think she needs those Random Acts of Funness. So, I bailed her up and told her that she and I are going rockclimbing. I remember we did it together about 3 years ago and she was way nervous about it but got through the session with flying colours.

However, she's cancelled on my twice now. Both times rang me the day before to tell me she might be too tired the next day. Lamo excuses but I'm hardly going to force anything on her. I haven't made a followup date and am thinking maybe rollerblading or something might be easier to her, but I'm curious to whether I should insist she do something she is nervous about (she might absolutely love it afterwards - adrenaline can do that) or whether I should take the hint and not bother, or organise something less scary (read: less fun).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home