Monday, September 25, 2006

Lulu is grouse - Part 3

Young Lulu asked if I was to write a book, what would it be.....

Well, young lady, I am actually currently writing a book, but it's taking a lot longer than I expected... not the words, but getting the right pictures to accompany. I actually started it a while ago and absolutely, totally, massively, completely forgot about it - until you asked that question. So, myself and my future fame thanks you...

The book is basically a camera how-to, but more fun than a dummies guide. Every now and then I pick a photography book and they are all quite technical or very out of date, so I intend to create an easy to read, glossy, fun pictured, how to use a camera, dSLRs are hella cheap, book.

Here are some of the words: ..........right....................here..............


4 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger Jen said...

I actually read that bit of your site after I found the link via your Myspace.

I would totally buy your book, I very much like books which can tell me stuff without using lots of words or telling me more than I need to know.

After you've finished the camera book, maybe we could co write a book on how to be awesome? I'll explain how to be awesome, and you can write it down :D

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Adam said...

That's a goddam brilliant idea!!!!

How to be awesome! That's gold. Who wouldn't buy that?

Um, although, there might just be one point we may need to discuss... um, how about if you tell me how to be 'delightful' instead and I'll write that down?


Awesomes should be left to Adams.

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Hmmm, I'll give you my opinions of Adams via Myspace if you wish, but I wouldn't consider all Adams to be awesome. You are kind of awesome though, I'll give you that :D

Maybe we could do a series of books for the people who'd like to be delightful, or awesome, or cool, etc.

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Adam said...

D'Jen & Adam's little book on.... how to be freakin' awesome!

Kind of awesome? Kind of?
Someone is clearly about to get deadset banned for this website.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home