Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Now just one cotton picking minute....


When you've got a moment, feel free to type in adamisntgoinganywhere into that Google monster. Click Search.


What would you expect? My blog thing, for sure? Some of your blog things where you've referenced me, why not?


Would you expect........ "gay cairns australia"? What about freakin "gay kangaroo island australia"?


HowthewhatthehellofaresultsisthehellofthatPSalsowhatthe? I've never even been to Cairns or Kangaroo island (although I do hear they are lovely this time of year). Can you hear me internet? I HAVEN"T EVEN BEEN TO THOSE PLACES, oh yeah, also I'M NOT AN EXCELLENT REPRESENTATIVE OF THE GAY POPULATION OF AUSTRALIA, BEING YOU KNOW, NOT THE GAYEST! Freakin! The irony of the words adamisntgoinganywhere to be used to link holiday destinations is almost too much. Damn you internet and all your entertainingness/ironies! I'd totally abscond, if only I knew what the word meant.

9 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger Adam said...

Ahhh Steffany, your words and sale pitch have eased my stricken nerves and gently released the weight of the world from my shoulders. How could I ever thank you?

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Shelley said...

Cairns is a hole - I wouldn't like to be associated with it either. Is, like, the queer capital of NQ though - which is just seriously weird [I think this means there are all of a dozen openly gay types there...]. All very unusual for NQ where, say, killing your father with an axe while on a serious bender is rather more the norm..probably becuase you're closeted or something...
Ah, whatever. The further north the weirder things get. Anything past Lucinda is total twilight zone...

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger meghansdiscontent said...

Laughing SO hard right now.
Laughing with you, not at you.
I promise.

That's HILARIOUS!
Poor baby . . . poor, poor Adam. Email me if you need consolation.

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger BEVIS said...

Stop trying to kiss me when we visit The Blue Oyster Bar, then.

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Adam said...

Young lady, I've sent two from work, one from hotmail and one from gmail.
Next I'm trying carrier pidgeon, sky writing and chinese whispers.

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger Steph said...

That post was so gay! Muhahaha!

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Adam said...

Man, I throw one little hissy fit and all sorts of labels are thrown my way. Sometimes it just doesn't pay to have totally gay websites use your name in their metatags.

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Each one of these qualities have more product to the
present top, together with growing it's glance. Burberry never took off because they do not have a recognizable logo. Make it your signature piece of jewelry and it takes on a life of it's own.


Stop by my web blog jual sweater polos

 
At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smartlipo laser assisted liposuction melts those stubborn pockets
of fat and tightens the skin. Later, the skin will come into view smooth as lying
down, but the dimpling will appear when standing. Vichy is a very popular company in the European market.


My web page cellulitis Treatment

 

Post a Comment

<< Home