Thursday, November 03, 2005

Bloggolympics Tie Breaker!

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, it has finally happened!

The mammoth bout between those two male legends has finally been decided. Exhausted, they put their all in for a final sprint to the finish line, but there can be only one winner. Without further crapola, I give you:

Round One Result:

Bevis (scissors) vs Jobe (paper)
Winner : Bevis.
Bevis gets the upper hand and cuts a sliver off Jobe's paper. It's barely there but it's enough to win and send Bevis through to the second round. Whoooo!

I think these young men deserve a round of applause for their efforts!

7 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger scaryasakitten said...

*joins Steph in the Auburn fan club*
*realises he looks kind of silly in a cheerleading skirt*
*slinks back to SAAKland*

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger meghansdiscontent said...

YEAH! Round one is over!!!

Congrats Bevis!

So sorry, Jobe. And here I was looking forward to a JOBEVIS.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger BEVIS said...

Thanks all, much appreciated.

Let's not take any glory away from Jobe, however. A worthy opponent if ever there was one. Four draws in a row!

I would now like to turn my supportive chant on its head. "GO JOBE!" is no longer a hearty cheer of encouragement. It now means that Jobe should push off, because the better man won.

No, I'm only kidding. There's no room for nastiness at the Bloggolympics.

After a brief respite, I shall be ready to challenge my new opponent. I'll a little tired from having to run my event five times before a winner could be decided.

Just let me catch my breath, here ...

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Ben said...

FINALLY!

For fucks sake, that took forever.

*goes and cuts himself*

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger BEVIS said...

I'd like to know how - I'm the one with the scissors, remember? You only had paper.

Oh, wait. Paper cuts are the worst kind of cuts. Way more deadly than machette cuts, or axe cuts, or butcher's knife cuts, or scissor cuts.

You're valiant in defeat, Jobe. Kiss me.

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Adam said...

Isn't young love beautiful/scary?

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Ben said...

*trembles as he slowly edges towards The Bev*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home