Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Official Response to the Slightly, Totally Awesome Meghan

Yes. Yes, you can be Kermita.






Also, the whole responsible + bill paying versus world jaunts.
Meghan, it's totally freakin' scary! We've basically planned this thing with no clues on how to pay for it. I've basically had to assume that I'll be able to make it work. It's been easier that we've planned it almost 6 months in advance and pay for various things along the way but mostly, none of us have known where the money is to come from.

At the end of the day, you just make it work. You have to.
You bail on the more expensive funness and everyone else understands.
Adding to the degree of difficulty, Cara's band is recording but not gigging much, which is a crazy expensive process. Every now and then I have slight stresses, but all through my life everything has always worked out and I assume this is no different.

Have you thought about selling your right arm on Ebay?
That'd fund it for sure!

2 Comments:

At 4:21 AM, Blogger meghansdiscontent said...

Have I mentioned your slightly, totally my new hero?

For a while, I thought I should be idolizing someone normal . . like Ani Difranco or Boutros Boutros Ghali . . . then I realized:

WHY?

Adam is so much more the cat's meow.

 
At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home