Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Che Disastero!

Instead of finishing up at the end of the week, it looks like I'm going to be here until the end of the year. I was crazily looking forward to living the life of a free man and had heaps of adventures planned, but I guess at the end of the day, we trade freedom for moola and so I'll continue lining the pockets of The Man for a bit. This might totally upset my inclusion of the funness nailpolishblues was planning. The worst bit is that they've cracked down on internet usage and so I won't be funness to you the people during the working day. I know my comments have brought sunshine into your lives at all levels. Duh! Feel free to leave summaries of your lives in the comments section though. That'll be heaps efficient, thanks!

I'm justing waiting on young DrowninginJello and we'll have Round Two of the Bloggolympics all Announced.

6 Comments:

At 12:53 AM, Blogger Steph said...

Small font. Hurty eyes.

not blogging from work you say? What kind of a vicious dictator does that to their employee's? Get thee another job, post haste.

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Adam said...

Sorry The Steph. I've fixed up the font. It wasn't the blogger so much they are opposed to as the whole, whole, whole internet. What is this 'work' thing they are trying to make us do?

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger BEVIS said...

Everything about this sucks.

1) You're not blogging from work anymore.

2) This spells disaster for the rest of us who blog from work, because we may be next!

3) We're still waiting on the Bloggolympics round 2 results.

4) You're still professing that you're not gay (I read it in the subtext, trust me).

5) I just stubbed my toe.

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger meghansdiscontent said...

People get to blog at work?
Wait, people have internet access at work??
Wait, wait, wait, people have computers at work??

Welcome to the world of the deprived. Yes, I take my laptop to work, but do you really think these low socio-economic daycares have internet access . . . umm, no.

You'll pull it all off, I'm sure. You can manage from home.

 
At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, i apologize for holding up the blogolympics. i've just emailed adam my vote, so i imagine we'll have the results shortly. right, adam?

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

Geeze, Adam, one more strike and you are totally out!
Tell them I'm, like, dying - or something, whih I will be on the Saturday if all goes to plan...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home