Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Syd-a-ney

So like all new toys, I soon forgot about this blogger thing.
I just happened to stumble upon my userid and password for it and thought I would come and say hello.

I'm now working in Sydney for a couple of months. It's close enough to Melbourne to still run home on the weekends if need be but far away to not know anyone and only be dependant on myself. It's been hard, harder than I thought.............but like all things, anything worth doing is going to be hard.

So, I'm going to Welcome myself back.
Welcome back Adam.

2 Comments:

At 5:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
john sullivan football Www depakote cot watch football

 
At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home