Thursday, December 09, 2004

Hmmm....

Woof. Okay, so I had decided not to use this for complaining about chick things, especially if I was going to be giving this blog to people if/when I airplaned it up and went a' travelin'. But, well, if I can't complain here then it just means I have to sulk for a while or bottle it or tell someone that knows the chick in question. So, here goes.The chick had a very excellent birthday and afterwards we were totally too drunk and asleep for anything birthday lovin'. So, I was thinkin about it yesterday and planned to spoil her in all the ways I know how. It was going to be a good night because instead of doing band/photog/life/rehearse/social stuff until 1am like every other night, we were going to a friends place for dinner and then rockin home. All relaxed, all sweet, all good. While she was getting ready for bed, I candled it up and kissed her gently and sweetly all over. That's when she shut me down. Too tired, too sleepy, not tonight. Damn. Normally this isn't too much of a problem except for these reasons:
- there isn't a free night for a long long time (like a week or something) that we don't have something hardcore planned.
- like most girls, young lady Cara likes her men with confidence and initiative - except all through our relationship there has been a whole lot of rejection every time I've tried. I'm so so so bored with having to wait until she makes the first move.
- the only nights when she'll go to bed early enough to consider any funness are those nights when she is already completely exhausted.
- I swear if feels like she is playing games with me, except thinking rationally about it, I know it's just not something she really thinks about or puts effort into. Dagnammit.

Still, it's something I've got to get past - getting annoyed for frustrated by these things isn't going to help anybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home