Monday, January 16, 2006

Home

Why Adam, I do believe you are on holidays and seem to be enjoying the world as it was meant to be enjoyed. That's excellent. I would like to ask, however, have accomplished anything in your time away from the working world?

Why Internet, how lovely of you to ask.
Yes, I have been enjoying my time on holidays - I do find life is so much more productive when not restricted to a single brain-deadening workplace. I have done many things, but accomplished not much. I have been preparing for my little OS jaunt which is at the current countdown of 11 days.

Accomplished not much? Surely you've single-handedly achieved something?

Um, I bought some malaria tablets today, does that count?

Hrrump! What about that website you were working on?

Oh yeah, I actually just finished that moments ago, and I forgot already. The website is here would you, dear internet, like to check it out and let me know if it's bodgy dodgy?

8 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger BEVIS said...

It's not bodgy dodgy, dude.

Nice one!


PS - Is Cara there amongst all those pictures at all??

 
At 5:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't know what bodgy dodgy means, so i can't tell you if you have it or not. but, i can tell you that your new page is awesome--i like all the updates that you've made recently. excellent work!

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Adam said...

Thanks kids.

Look on the models page for some Caraness.

D, I was sure 'bodgy dodgy' was a universal term. It means super grouse/way totally dodge.

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger BEVIS said...

Oh, okay - the links weren't working for me at home last night, but I see all the funness now. (My home computer is bodgy dodgy; it's no fault of your site's, I assure you.)

Great site!

Hello to Cara, I feels like I knows her.

And look! Is that a picture of you on the Contact page? You're hott!

Ahem, excuse me.

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger BEVIS said...

What's that supposed to mean? You think all THREE of us are the same person??

I'm neither of the others, I swear it to you.

Is that a legitimate tag?

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Adam said...

Dear Bevis,

Rowr!

Regards,
Adam.

P.S) If you didn't just cop the most off the cuff tagging I ever did see.

Dear Auburn,

Whoa! Where did you come from and your last million posts. Whoa! I'm going right back to read it all once I figure out what it is I'm supposed to do with your tag.

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger BEVIS said...

Dear Adam and Auburn, it wasn't meant to sound smarmy or angry, sorry. I was just emphatic that I am neither of the other two bloggers, but in my head it sounded in good humour and I was saying it with a smile.

In the cold light of day, though, I can see how it reads as angry. My apologies.

In my defense, I am having the week from hell and am quite upset, so my emotions and ability to make my humorous intentions clear are both probably a little skew.

Peace.

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Adam said...

Dear Bevis,

I think we here at the unofficial Bevis fansite know you far too well to read anything you type as smarmy or angry. In our eyes you can do no wrong.

Kindest regards,
Adam. (Bevis Fan #908767)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home