Friday, January 13, 2006

Fairies



This is my cute little friend who is quite a successful childrens entertainer in Melbourne. She has only recently started her small business and loves her work. I took the photo of her that she then got a friend to add the twinkles and mushroom and happiness and joy. She was totally fun to work with and a total perfectionist, so it took us a few shots to get everything good. She's amazing with kids, which I secretly think is because small children are the only people shorter, cuter and littler than her. She always pulls out magic tricks and I always always spend freakin' days trying to figure them out.

Now, she is good at what she does and she's booked out months in advance, all her competition is similarly cute and good with kids.

Wait. Hold up. Did I say 'all'?
Check out what I found when I was researching ideas.
My friends, I give you, prominent childrens entertainers in Melbourne:



The scary fairies?

The cleavage fairies?

The skanky hoe fairies?


'Available for under 5s birthday parties/Bucks nights'

7 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger BEVIS said...

I think they're The Whacked-Up Fairies.

(They're actually pretty good.)

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Adam said...

Dude, have you seen them?

I don't know anything about them at all, I'm just going by this picture.

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Ben said...

Duuuuude, that first chick is on mushrooms!

I don't want her near MY kids.

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Steph said...

Wow i wanna be one of the whacked out fairies! How cool!

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger BEVIS said...

Adam said...
Dude, have you seen them?



No.


I don't know anything about them at all, I'm just going by this picture.


So am I.


Jobe said...
Duuuuude, that first chick is on mushrooms!

I don't want her near MY kids.



I don't want your kids anywhere near me. In fact, I don't think you should be anywhere near your kids.


Steph said...
Wow i wanna be one of the whacked out fairies! How cool!



I thought you were the one on the right.

 
At 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

 
At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! free sex movie Mining jacket taxi eyeglass frames eyewear Czsci alfa romeo 146 colon cancer new drug http://www.los-angeles-culinary-school.info affiliate program Boating accidents lake charles barcode scanner online credit report Ferrari 575m maranello muffler Free spyware adware removal tool 20 home mortgages dj dances playlists ritalin Education training email marketing Food that cause cholesterol Hotel agora amsterdam and reviews

 

Post a Comment

<< Home