Friday, September 30, 2005

Not Going Nowhere - A Feature Presentation.

Why hello there, I didn't see you come in.
I was just looking at my itinerary for Feburary, where I take this blog to new and exciting places.
Now, I know you were thinking that I was Not Going Nowhere, but that turned out to be an outright lie.


Let me show you the plan:

Firstly, I have to get outta bed in the early, early morning and leave here:


To travel to here:




Japan is really just a stop over but we will have time to visit here:



and maybe fit this guy in:



and definitely, positively, without a doubt, don't even joke about it, fit these guys in:




and then shoot off to Mexico City for one night only:



Rested, excited, less hungover on sake (as if I would ever spell it any other way), we're taking on Antigua:




Then we'll be taking on some ruins:



Get some of this action in Roatan:


Word in the newspapers is that Nicaragua is involved in a Cival War (of Salsa):


In case we can get bored at this point, we can hike around this:




and/or do this:



I think we'll be finishing up with a bit of this:


and then we'll be off home, while Alex and Danielle continue with a bit of this:







and that is the plan, man!



Next up, The Making Of 'Not Going Nowhere - A Feature Presentation'.

8 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Blogger Ben said...

It's spelt "sake" for fuck's sake.

Would you like to buy a new superpenis? Visit my blog about ninja credit cards to find out.

 
At 1:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watch out for people who try to invite you to weddings and/or show you hidden ruins in Mexico City. They will shoot you and steal your money! Or, if they find you attractive, the new trend now is to kidnap you and sell you for drugs. Sounds like an awesome trip, though!

 
At 1:50 AM, Blogger Ben said...

I misread that as "they'll kidnap you and sell you drugs" and I laughed because the kidnap part was highly unnecessary.

Crazy Mexicans.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Shelley said...

Superpenis? So many questions...

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Adam said...

Oh, now with my new superpenis and silent killer credit cards I'm being kidnapped for sure!! Whoa, how good would my blog entries be then?

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
Ice makers online Smoking stop success total

 
At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... free mp3 to ringtone gc.ca plans also call for Discount antispam filter oe free ringtones for nokia 6600 with words http://www.sony-pda-case.info/Samsung-ringtones-and-logos.html Generic meridia with overnight delivery cod overnight bontril At t answering machine+ Low+cost+wireless+plans Health policy and management short courses art digital pop print http://www.scrabble-9.info/Bettinghorseracingresults.html Build sauna steam Web site design and promotion services

 
At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. tramadol delivered Barcode reader access ultracet side effects tramadol hydrochloride

 

Post a Comment

<< Home