Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Random Tuesday Questions

1.) When was the last time you saw/heard an ice cream van doing the rounds of a neighbourhood? I saw one at lunchtime today, but before that, it must have been years/centuries...

2.) Did anyone see the sky writing today? What the heck does "Footy Bruises Her" mean?

3.) Why wasn't Bart allowed to see the Itchy & Scratchy movie? It wasn't because he was ripping up the carpet was it? I promise I'll solve world hunger and that, right after my brain is finished with this...

4.) Has anyone, anyone ever eaten anything from KFC and not felt a little sickly afterwards?

8 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger BEVIS said...

1) 1984.

2) No. And perhaps it's a signal to an ASIO officer somewhere. (Sorry, I watched 24 last night and it's been playing on my mind - how would the bosses back at HQ get a message through to me if I was undercover in enemy territory? Perhaps "Footy Bruises Her" means something to Australia's answer to Jack Bauer.)

3) I thought he was just 'bad' once too often, and Homer & Marge cracked it. I can't remember what he was doing wrong exactly. Maybe you're right; it could have been because he was ripping up the carpet.

4) No.

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Ben said...

1) We used to have this ice cream truck that came around every 2nd Wednesday for a while. Then it stopped. I saw it recently a few streets away. But it never comes to us anymore...

2) Maybe it's part of that Government domestic violence campaigne. "Footy doesn't bruise her." "YES! IT DOES!"

3) Homer cracked it after he did something. Can't remember what.

4) Yes. You just need to make the right choices.

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger Fluffy said...

Wasn't it because he was smashing mustard sachets with a hammer singing Jingle Bells? Even if that was the final straw it was definitely a culmination of events.

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Fluffy said...

This will help.

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger BEVIS said...

Yes it will!

Well done, fluffy one.

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Adam said...

Because he let Maggie drive a car.

Fluffy!! You're the smartest Internet Jockey there ever was!

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Joey said...

Adam!
I'm moving my blog - please try to email me so that i can give you the new address. I wouldn't want to lose you in the move!

 
At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home