Thursday, September 15, 2005

Wahoo!

Now, I may have mentioned at some point that I’m not doing a whole lot of work at the moment, my days have been filled with sitting, staring and pretending to look like I’m half heartedly doing something while everyone around me works really freakin hard, stresses, etc. This might be hard to believe, but this is the hardest job I’ve ever had to do, I don’t think I get paid enough to be this bored. I’ve been killing time for 4 weeks.

Anyway, they’ve asked me to take Friday and Monday off until they can finish their work that I need completed to start mine. Most contractors would be peeved because it affects income, but goddam I’m excited!!! I don’t think I’ve ever been so rapt with a management decision. Yeah baby yeah!! Soooooo freakin relieved... I don't think I could have lasted another day.

7 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

Take me with you!!!!
Personally, I'm getting a bit fucked off at having to sort out other people's mistakes and getting yelled at, of course. I hate work :(

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Adam said...

I'm sorry young lady, but creating a uselessness that even a manager comprehends is a journey that each individual must partake by themselves.

Edit to the above post; a way different company just called and asked if I could work in Canberra on Monday for a day. What absolute bizarre timing!

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Adam said...

Too excited!!

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

Hmmmm uselessness [could say something really nasty about exactly how my manager has that position filled, but won't :)] - again I seem to be doing the going overboard thing - oh, sweetie, tough day, you feel like slacking and whining? don't worry, nails will do it ALL FOR YOU YOU ANNOYING CUNT[s]...oh dear, ooops...

 
At 4:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

man, how come my boss doesn't give me two freakin' days off? i had to pull teeth to get a tuesday off. A freakin' tuesday!!!

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Adam said...

themarina, are you a dentist? If so, I'm not really sure you should be complaining!

 
At 2:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP bentley auto wa woman who deep throat cum proactiv solution impacts Software iwipe Free perfumes body washes and more 92 buick regal Skin care online.com proactiv Prescriptions written online http://www.cpubenchmarkcomparison.info/Cheapproactivsolution.html dash dvd ionamin reynoldsville dental insurance 3d stationery find stores buy proactiv solution

 

Post a Comment

<< Home