Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Whoa! Freakin....

Hey kids,

Well, I accidentally found myself a real job working real hours. Freaked me the hell out.
I got so used to working public servant hours that I forgot how the real world operates. I've also haven't been given e-mail or internet access at this new contract so I've actually being doing work all day long for 3 days in a row!!!! Whoa!!!
I was a bit worried that I had forgotten how to actually work properly. At my job in Sydney, I got so used to working for 8 seconds, then leaving a comment on someone's blog, then writing some e-mails, then working for 4 seconds, then checking the internet again.
I'm a bit exhausted having worked 3 full days, I think I'll go lie down....

P.S) I know someone has said this before, but why doesn't the blogger spell checker know the word 'blog'?

4 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Blogger Mermaid Girl said...

Ha!

I thought you had given up blogging darling boy!!

The masses were grumbling in unease, mumurings of impending uprisings in search of 'The Adam'

Anyway, thanks for reappearing and averting such fabulous chaos :)

And I totally agree about spell check...it's so crazily unpredictable.

Great interview (above) by the way...I was very entertained :)

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

That just sucks. I wonder if that would happen if I got a real job. What an ugly thought. Why can't I find someone to pay me for that I'm best at? Why don't I know what I'm best at so I can make people give me money for it? grrrrr

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Adam said...

You kids are brilliant, thanks for sticking by me in this tough time of mine....

This job is only for 5 weeks, I'll be back.... I'll be baaaaacccckkkkk....

 
At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home